Dave Tarlowe Memorial Benefit Sat May 05 - Mexicali Live [Teaneck, NJ]

comesatime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Only a few select shows qualify as a "3 wringer." Anything at Mexicali counts as one. Bergen PAC last summer was another. A couple at the State have ranked up there too. And I love to share hugs right after them. Line forms to the right...

Hey Mr. Eaton, the next morning is my daughter Allie's Communion, do you know if you are playin 8-12 or what time do you think you will wrap up? Regular 2AM cut off? Kelli needs to get some rest before the festivities and we really wanna come down!

Thanks,

Alex

• Advisory Board

Hey Mr. Eaton, the next morning is my daughter Allie's Communion, do you know if you are playin 8-12 or what time do you think you will wrap up? Regular 2AM cut off? Kelli needs to get some rest before the festivities and we really wanna come down!

Thanks,

Alex

Well you could always go to the show, and leave a bit early if it runs over your time frame...

• Advisory Board

You coming herdy?

I have a ticket, but not sure if I can make it up there with work and all... I figure if I can make it up there, then it'll be a great time, but if I can't the $$ for the ticket goes to a great cause, and there will be one less body in that tiny place so everyone else can have an extra 1/32 of an inch moving room ;)

Well you could always go to the show, and leave a bit early if it runs over your time frame...

Once again Herdy spews logic.. Hence, we will be grabbing tickets and being a little slow in the morning.. Allie will understand :)

Logic, yes... reality, dunno... it's really HARD to leave a show before it's over... atleast that's what I have found! Good luck ahead of time if I don't see you there!! :)

If you are there Herdy, you will see me!! Just secured our tickets and trying for a table to eat before... And, there is no way in hell we are leaving before the amps shut down for the night! :567:

• Advisory Board

If you are there Herdy, you will see me!! Just secured our tickets and trying for a table to eat before... And, there is no way in hell we are leaving before the amps shut down for the night!

Sounds like a great plan!!

I have my ticket, and I sure hope this show sells out, for the sake of all involved in arranging and performing it, as well as for the benefit of the hospice that took care of Dave in his final days. Mexicali is such a fun, relaxed place... and the food is pretty good, too! For those who are going early enough for dinner, it is a good idea to call the place at least a few days before the show to make reservations, as there is limited seating. The phone number is (201) 833-0011. You will need to leave a detailed message on their answering machine, and they will call you back to confirm your reservation.

Guest L~Cat

I wanted to contribute to this and was originally going to mail a donation in, but upon further thought, I decided to buy a ticket and offer it up to someone who would like to go but may need some financial assistance.....PM me if you are interested (or have a friend interested), but please remember this is a benefit, so if you have the money to go and donate, please don't take advantage...I'm looking for someone who may not have the means but would like to go and bring some good vibes in my place.

I have the ticket via email, so will be as easy as me emailing it over to you.

Cheers!

Guest L~Cat

I wanted to contribute to this and was originally going to mail a donation in, but upon further thought, I decided to buy a ticket and offer it up to someone who would like to go but may need some financial assistance.....PM me if you are interested (or have a friend interested), but please remember this is a benefit, so if you have the money to go and donate, please don't take advantage...I'm looking for someone who may not have the means but would like to go and bring some good vibes in my place.

I have the ticket via email, so will be as easy as me emailing it over to you.

Cheers!

bumping this up, I still have the ticket available

Guest L~Cat

hey friends- got an email telling me the show time changed from 8 to 9...thought I'd let you all know in case you didn't get the memo.....

hey friends- got an email telling me the show time changed from 8 to 9...thought I'd let you all know in case you didn't get the memo.....

Thanks for the heads-up, Lisa. I am having dinner there prior to the show, and will now make my reservation for a bit later than I had originally planned.

Wish you could be with us to celebrate Dave's life and career with Border Legion, but I am sure you are already there in spirit!

Guest Rob Eaton

I guess there is a School of Rock show there at 2pm. We load our gear in at 5pm and the doors are now at 7pm. show will be 9pm sharp!

Archived