Dave Tarlowe Memorial Benefit Sat May 05 - Mexicali Live [Teaneck, NJ]

comesatime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob Eaton

We are gearing up for the Benefit on Saturday 5/5. Dave's family is very excited as are the rest of us. Set List in and there will be some surprises in Set #1 where over half the set will be tunes Border Legion played often including one of Dave's original tunes. I haven't played a full night of music with Skip and Jim, my old band mates, since 2005 where we did our only Border Legion Reunion. When I moved out west in 2001 I left Border Legion behind to play full time with DSO. This will be a very fun night......

See theses of you there... One way to donate to the benefit even if you can't make it would be to buy a ticket or two. The place gets to crowded as it is and the money will get to the right place.

Peace

Rob

This keeps getting better by the minute!!! I just found out that one of my best buddies from high school is up from Florida and he is bringing a couple other old heads from back in the day as well as another old friend of mine that I haven't seen since 86' who I found out last week will be there tonight too!!!

Its amazing what some good ole Grateful Dead/Border Legion music by good ole awesome musicians and a sprinkle of luck can pull together!!!!! :D

Archived