Arizona

Mango

• Forum MVP

Elective one set

Show started with technical difficulties...piano wouldn't make any sound at first. Anyways...

Jam>

Jack straw

Box of rain

China cat>

I know you rider

You ain't woman enough

Black throated wind

Cumberland

Easy wind

Scarlet(no fire!?!?!)

Weather report suite>

Stella blue>

GDTRFB

One more Saturday

Ripple

Setlists thanks to the lady in the velvet.

Blissed

Blessed

Can't wait for Burlington

• Forum MVP

Just read Glenn Burnsilver's review of the show from the Phoenic New Times and love this quote:

"They don't exactly play the Dead but play the Dead exactly as the Dead might have not exactly played something."

Here it the article link: http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2012/04/a_good_part_of_the.php

• Forum MVP

Elective one set

Show started with technical difficulties...piano wouldn't make any sound at first. Anyways...

Jam>

Jack straw

Box of rain

China cat>

I know you rider

You ain't woman enough

Black throated wind

Cumberland

Easy wind

Scarlet(no fire!?!?!)

Weather report suite>

Stella blue>

GDTRFB

One more Saturday

Ripple

Setlists thanks to the lady in the velvet.

Blissed

Blessed

Can't wait for Burlington

What no "HighTime"?

• Advisory Board

Poor Barraco!! He has more trouble with that damned keyboard then anyone I've ever seen before.. And he get's so upset when it happens, I feel for ya my friend!!!

• Forum MVP

Poor Barraco!! He has more trouble with that damned keyboard then anyone I've ever seen before.. And he get's so upset when it happens, I feel for ya my friend!!!

Wasn't the keyboard! No sound check and throw and go situation= screwed up wiring. Only lasted one tune and then we were off and running! RB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Fake grass laid on the parking lot floor but we were outside for a pretasting of summer jams so no complaints at all. Very laid back scene and a crowd hungry for the music. Bummer on the keys issue but such triffles never stop them for long so ghosts busted and jack straw is the opener mango called at the canyon w his front row buddy of the night so we had no trouble finding the groove. Perfectly whimsical box and ain't woman enough just blew my brain out with giggling joy considering personal events of our lives and a certain special smile got beamed into me that hasn't even thought of leaving since.

By WRS (hehe I am teaching my new phone dead acronyms lol) I was pretty melted in relief that this was the last show for a bit cause the Amy of divine seasonal shift energy waterfalling into and through me was becoming overwhelming. Then Stella. Thought I would have trouble but I turned to mango and he scooped me into his arms and i never saw the band again til it was just OMSN.... Have never gone a whole song turned from the band so yay new experiences of ecstatic elation.

Love you all and i think we're finding the way home so see ya'll at the benefit!

What a great tour!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I guess the smart phone made some fun mistakes up there and you can't edit posts from smartphones but as for my own memory I look back and remember that I did watch the band thru prismatic beams of joy for that GDTRFB and that i had felt it coming and that after so much time away I knew I wouldn't be treated THAT way ever again.

Archived