Mighty High Night 3

Mango

• Advisory Board

Plus 1 on Cabinet and "one" on seeing you too, Bob! One of the many joys of that weekend was seeing so many folks to include oh, Blythe, for instance!

haha. good to see you, too, old man. and hey vegas! i think you might actually be seeing me again sooner than you think. i'm scheming...

love love love,

trouble lite <3

• Advisory Board

...and......... SHE'S BACK! :)

"....the trouble with you, is the trouble with me..."

look who's talking! i believe for awhile we were known as "trouble ahead" and "trouble behind." ring any bells? catch you all next weekend. can't wait.

:)

• Forum MVP

look who's talking! i believe for awhile we were known as "trouble ahead" and "trouble behind." ring any bells? catch you all next weekend. can't wait.

:)

Sad to say you all won't catch me then as I'm out of here this evening. Chilling away my last east coast hours at the Bix residence, the scene of the infamous sofa-dancing party after the first Penn's Landing triumph.

Come west, young Troubles, or some such thing, so it isn't so damn long til I see y'all again!

• Advisory Board

Sad to say you all won't catch me then as I'm out of here this evening. Chilling away my last east coast hours at the Bix residence, the scene of the infamous sofa-dancing party after the first Penn's Landing triumph.

Come west, young Troubles, or some such thing, so it isn't so damn long til I see y'all again!

ohmygod. it's been awhile since i thought about that dance party!!! that was truly (and i know we always say this, but truly truly truly) one of the best. i don't know why i have to swear when i say it but it feels so GODDAMN GOOD...

and in terms of, i don't know, YEARS passing before we're all--young troubles and old(er) troubles alike--in the same place again? let's skip that next time around, shall we? thanks. it's so great to be back in touch with so many wonderful friends. i missed you guys.

shakin' it...

*lala*

oh, and love love love to you, chuckie :)

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the share, Greg. And it was good to read that Cornmeal's take on "Naive Melody" snared another one. That band would be huge by now in any sane universe.

There's nothing but good things to say about Cabinet, either. And RRE is, well, RRE...

Archived