Return to The Vogue

anddave

• Forum MVP

Bye bye Music Mill and Hello again to the Vogue.

>blush< Arrived 5min late and had to leave early due to work and my deadbase skills are not finding this show so I guess they made it up despite my having insisted the opposite during the show. Anyway it was delicious all around. THANKS Brad and rickE and Barraco and darkstarorchestra.net for the corrections!

1: Greatest Dire Chinatown BobbyMcGee Pneumonia TheRub JackStraw BlackPeter MAMU Box(RB) Birdsong>Saturday

2: HCSunshine>GoodLovin>WomanEnough>Truckin>DarkStarSOTOTW>DarkStar>UJB>TwoSouls (ouch shame on me for missing that one) >GDTRFB

Encore: Second that Emotion

There were mics in the air. Forgive my poor recall and early departure and long absence from the forums. Safe travels all!

• Forum MVP

Howdily Doodily Vegasonians :D

Well now that the webmaster has posted an official list, I've made the "final" corrections above. The show had a strong 72 vibe in both plan and execution. It's kind of a neat-o bookend to my _first_ DSO show. The first time I saw them, I thought (being of the 80s-90s generation) that a first set Stella probably meant a made-up set. I was wrong. It was 9/16/72. This time I thought the first set Black Peter meant a historical show and I was sure it was something from 72. Wrong again! Bookends.

:D

Archived