December 30 & 31, 2012

Best Western Woodbury

7940 Jericho Turnpike

Woodbury, New York, 11797-1204, US

Phone: 516/921-6900

GROUP CODE: DARK STAR ORCHESTRA

$89/night for a room with a King bed

$99/night for a room with 2 double beds

Limited number of rooms (only 25 on hold)

Cut off date is 11/30

about 7 miles from the venue.....DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/NY/Woodbury-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Woodbury-Inn/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=33102

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Booked 4 nights @ Hotel DSO and ordered tickets for 12/30 & 12/31. Thanks for a real good time last year and looking dead ahead at another NYE party with DSO. Stoked! Thanks Lookyloo. You going this year?

I don't believe so my friend but I woke up this morning to some of the greatest news ever....so I guess ANYTHING is possible ;?)

:looky:

I saw there was a local shuttle, would the Paramount be considered local cuz that would be helpful. Anyone have info on this?

Never mind... I just looked it up and saw this : "daily free shuttle service within five miles (based upon availability)"

I Bing-mapped the distance between the hotel and venue and it's 6 miles. Will they be able to go the extra mile? Last year in Montclair a bunch of us piled in a cab after the show - it was really difficult to get a taxi, but it ended up being freakin' hysterical! :cheers:

This Best Western got hit hard by Sandy... We were trying to make reservations but couldn't get thru.. Got ahold of corporate and they told us it would be some time before we could do anything so we booked at another place down a little closer to the venue...

If you booked you should call and confirm.. I am sure they will be cleaned up by then... If you haven't booked you should check all your options thoroughly...

We booked at a place called:

Huntington Country Inn

http://www.huntingtoncountry.com/

See y'all at the upcoming shows (NYC, Wayne and NYE) on my roster :)

Alex

Hotel sold out. Tried the two others mentioned - chalet and Huntington country and both said they aren't taking reservationsm( guess because they need rooms for workers due to sandy)

Any suggestions. I went from so stoked to stressing about this

My wife and I will be looking to car-pool from Woodbury hotel to the venue, possibly both nights, and can offer gas money, good conversations, and lots of positivity!! And if anyone has ideas of a bus or big shuttle to/from the show and the hotel, we're interested!! Happy Holidays, be safe, and let's keep on counting down to another DSONYE!!! :dsorocks:

My wife and I will be looking to car-pool from Woodbury hotel to the venue, possibly both nights, and can offer gas money, good conversations, and lots of positivity!! And if anyone has ideas of a bus or big shuttle to/from the show and the hotel, we're interested!! Happy Holidays, be safe, and let's keep on counting down to another DSONYE!!! :dsorocks:

Bus bus bus bus bus! I'd be so down! If other people are down, I'd love to pull something like that off. And if we can't swing a bus I can drive at least three if not four people to the venue.

Archived