Lowell, 12/8

TJed

DSO triumphantly closed out their tour to with an Original Setlist, gratefully received by a large and appreciative crowd:

Jack Straw

Bertha

GSET

Lazy Liver Road

Lazy lightening

Supplication

It Hurts Me Too

Might as Well

Black Throated Wind

Shakedown

Help

Slip

Stranger

Mission

Playin

Drums/Space

Eyes!

Playin Reprise

AM Dew

Encore

Brokedown Palace

Thanks, as always, to the band and crew, for your energy, spirit and deadication.

Special thanks to Jeff Chimenti for pinch hitting. That solo during Eyes was really special.

Wishing you all safe travels and good health.

Come back soon!

• Forum MVP

it sounded alittle like eleanore rigby during space with jeff really playing his midi and rob eaton leaning in front of his amp doing some crazy shit ,it also sounded like a mind left body jam in shakedown and being in the front row of the balcony I was able to really experence bryans light show from a perfect place and i do believe this guy doesn t get enough reconition and he probably doesn t read this stuff but my hats off to him and is fine work ,it was really fantastic last night..videos to follow

• Forum MVP

They sound really good! I'm not surprised that Chimenti fit right in, I figure DSO will get the best out of anyone.

But seriously, the keyboard solo in Eyes should be a standard!! Come on Barraco lay it down for us :headbang:

my 1st post

12/8/12 Lowell MA WOWZER one for the "never forget shows"

so well played - wicked good

Lights !

Sound !

Talent !

Emotion !

Set List !

Lisa Lisa Lisa - "Hurts Me To" - you blew us all way !

the new "exactly perfect" band / concerrt / tour - kinda sorta anyway

"Thank You - For a Real Good Time"

ps - I love the ceiling height in that place - (high ceilings & low / no 4:20 security)

I'll Be Back

can you tell I liked it (?)

See Ya'll Real Soon

Archived