DSO at Pier 6 in Baltimore - August

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

I hope I can fly back to baltimore for this show... I've been wanting to see DSO play at this place forever!! For those of you who have never been to Pier 6 Pavillion in downtown Baltimore, this place is the shit! It's like a mini Merriweather Post Pavillion.. It's on an old pier, has a huge pavillion with tons of seats, and a nice little lawn in the back... it's surrounded by the inner harbor, with great views of the city-scape!!

I'm wondering if they are the only ones playing, I mean, it's a pretty big venue for just DSO!!!

I strongly suggest those of you who can make it to do so!! The National Aquarium is right next door to the venue, and that place is a great place for a day trip, literally and pun intended for the day trip thing ;)

• Forum MVP

Yea, this venue looks very nice.  There is a opening act.  Its a local Balti band that disbanded several years back, but getting back together for the City of Baltimore.  Not that I know the band, I just check out venues before I decide to go.  This place looks like spin city.   Plenty of open GA space.  Though the seat tickets were a thought, no need, cause my heart will spin in the grass.

My only hope is the sound is good even in the grass!!   When I say good, the music will be good, I just want to hear it above anyone just there for fun, and not the tunes!!!

I look forward to this venue!!      Hop skip and a jump for me---yippeeee

I will most certainly be there. I hope to see you there Herdy. I've heard very good things about this venue. I think I might stick to the lawn too, but I do wonder about how well you can hear the sound back there.

Haven't been to that aquarium since I was a small child. I think I might just have to make that day trip.

I hope I can fly back to baltimore for this show... 

herdy, my parents are planning on going for their anniversary. i was thinking about possibly flying back as well, it'll be nice to see dso on my hometown turf with lots of friends i havent been able to see in a while. im really excited that dso is playing pier 6, it definitely is a nice sized venue for them, more of the size i hope to see them play more frequently. i hope they do well with ticket sales! maybe ill catch a flight with you..

• Advisory Board

Fly back from were Herdy ??

did you final move out of Maryland ??

Matt, May 22nd is my move date... Off to Evergreen, Colorado after a stop in Columbus for The Jubilee

I hope I can fly back to baltimore for this show... 

herdy, my parents are planning on going for their anniversary. i was thinking about possibly flying back as well, it'll be nice to see dso on my hometown turf with lots of friends i havent been able to see in a while. im really excited that dso is playing pier 6, it definitely is a nice sized venue for them, more of the size i hope to see them play more frequently. i hope they do well with ticket sales! maybe ill catch a flight with you..

I'm all over that! Maybe I can get one of my relatives to buy me a flight home, I'll say I wanted to see them, but I just want a free ticket back to Shittsville, Maryland to see DSO :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived