The Second Season

Dancin' Fool

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Wings suck

Tough not to feel that way - even just a little. Boston's 3rd line is as good as many 1's. Once they start rolling those lines relentlessly, few teams can match that power.

Sucks to bow out early but to make the playoffs despite the # of injuries is a testament to the young squad.

That BOS v MTL series is going to be a bloody battle. I hope it goes 7 :)

Wings suck

Tough not to feel that way - even just a little. Boston's 3rd line is as good as many 1's. Once they start rolling those lines relentlessly, few teams can match that power.

Sucks to bow out early but to make the playoffs despite the # of injuries is a testament to the young squad.

That BOS v MTL series is going to be a bloody battle. I hope it goes 7 :)

Looking for Lucic to have a good, no GRATE game tonight! Also Krejci and Iginla for that matter. Someone needs to step up and take control, stop trying to dangle and make the perfect pass. Shoot the puck and crash the net....that's their game. Bruins win tonight may set the stage for 7 game series. Go B's!!

Let's not forget..... :dsorocks:  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

UGH!! Montreal knows how to get the Bruins off their game, that's for sure. It'll be interesting to see who is/ is not back next season. Go Rangers??

Looks like my Fall Tour 94 Bruins shirt is retired till next season...sniff....

:dsorocks:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived