black mountain take one

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Just read an article on sports about the joy of playing being related to getting in touch w your inner child. I think this is spot on for the dance experience for me. DSO and GD music allows me to laugh scream and cry like a child. Despite the largely mature and deep nature of the songs, its the joy I associate with playing in the jungle gym that most closely approximates the pure unadulterated joy I feel dancing to the GD.

• Forum MVP

lol---------those green lights where amazing for me second night!!!!!   A good time for sure!!!!

Amazing indeed.  It's funny to admit that when I saw them the 1st night, I tried to figure out how they were able to painstakenly 'hang' the lights on each individual branch of the tree they were 'in.'  Not until the 2nd night when I surveyed the stage from the side did I realize that the lights were coming from the stage.  Not my 1st rodeo but with that total mental whiff like that it makes me think I'm still a newb.  Lol :)

Considering Chris and I figured they used a cherry picker to hang them, we were in the same boat lol.

• Forum MVP

lol---------those green lights where amazing for me second night!!!!! A good time for sure!!!!

Amazing indeed. It's funny to admit that when I saw them the 1st night, I tried to figure out how they were able to painstakenly 'hang' the lights on each individual branch of the tree they were 'in.' Not until the 2nd night when I surveyed the stage from the side did I realize that the lights were coming from the stage. Not my 1st rodeo but with that total mental whiff like that it makes me think I'm still a newb. Lol :)

Considering Chris and I figured they used a cherry picker to hang them, we were in the same boat lol.

There are times...... When it's best not to try and figure shit out..

Archived