So what dew you think the 50th line up will be?

Guest loser12

• Forum MVP

Head says Warren, heart says JK.

Wouldn't this be lovely:

Bob / Phil / Mickey / Billy / JK / Chimenti (with the headband making a couple appearances) / Bruce / Donna

I'd actually try pretty hard to catch a few. That said: Warren will get the nod and we may only see Donna and Bruce once or twice. That assumes they do about 10 shows or so.

Trying to figure out if could also just be a 3-day shot or possibly a longer tour. I gotta imagine there'll be something

• Forum MVP

Bruce Hornsby? He came and played at our town and man oh man the stories I heard. I wasn't in town but he would introduce a song with the preface ..., you probably aren't familiar with this genre, this song, this style. Blah blah blah. Then a lot of people worked to make the venue nice and he was totally unappreciative. Even Derogatory! There are all kinds of well traveled arts educated people who live in my small town. It was disappointing. I saw him at Biltmore but how can you say anything bad there. Lol

Of course all for the music right? Is there another choice?

• Forum MVP

Never liked Bruce when he sat in with the boys, thought he brought a big zero.

Have to disagree there. While there were times that his approach stepped on his mates, Bruce definitely brought the best out in Jerry. 1991 was a great year and Bruce was key > except of course when he brought out the squeezebox, ugh.

• Forum MVP

In my opinion two keyboard players are not needed. I'lm all about Donna being there, would much rather that than some random backup singers who sound like a choir.

I'd much rather JK than Warren....but I don't really care. I don't think that it will be any better than Furthur and I wasn't totally crazy about them anyway. Just bigger....

blah blah blah

wont see me there.

• Forum MVP

I like Kimock but in that case do you propose that Phil and Bob sing all Jerry songs? I know many who would not be upset by this. 

Perhaps it's a long shot but why not Stu Allen? I like his voice more than John's (yea yea shoot me) and the lead guitar will likely be marginalized anyway.

the only reason I don't suggest Jeff Mattson is because I don't want my DSO to be disturbed.

Archived