Portland #2

Island Bro

• Forum MVP

7/15/88 Greek Theater

Filler; Strange Man (!!!!!!!!!)

Not many words yet,,,but I have seen DSO do some totally rippin' 80's shows but this show was, hands down, the finest 80's show I have seen them do....just full throttle from start to finish. Total blast,,the ballroom was a reelin and a rockin

y'all know I am not much on reviews,especially on those magic nights like last.I am so

in the moment that nothing including the music exist anymore!the communal love between New and old friends was a thick plasma permeating throughout the crystal.DSO so on the vibe... A building crescendo from the beginning 1st set into 2nd set culminating with the most powerful beautiful strange man from the most beautiful powerful LISA!!! THANK YOU DSO!!!!

Another fantastic show @the Crystal. I was hoping for a late 80s Shakedown. This show was a fave tape for a time. Any show w/a Shakedown Scarlet>Fire & Dew...sign me up. Man was the place packed to the rafters..good vibe all around. BTW..Crystal BR bartenders ROCK!

Another fantastic show @the Crystal. I was hoping for a late 80s Shakedown. This show was a fave tape for a time. Any show w/a Shakedown Scarlet>Fire & Dew...sign me up. Man was the place packed to the rafters..good vibe all around. BTW..Crystal BR bartenders ROCK!

• Forum MVP

Post space was particularly strong. miracle wheel gimme some lovin dew. Such a great feeling from those dancing around me. The Dew was strong moving. It didn't shatter the earth just let you know that it had been shattered. It certainly crushed me.

• Forum MVP

Another indicator of a rippin show is when you find yourself with nothing left to do but throw your hands up in the air and just try and receive it all. I can't believe how many times I kept discovering my hands back up there in that space throughout this show...

Morning Dew out of hand. Felt like Jeff (+band)

slowly crafting a beautiful, precious Crystal ball and polishing it all up and then just throw it out to shatter on the wall with the dew splattering all over us...heavy heavy heavy thank you

Some moments of stillness in the crowd during those precious moments of dew, with some distracted blurt outs at other moments, but overall pretty respectful for much of the crucial territory (at least where I was),,,,,,although I couldn't help but chuckle in the middle of the journey when a fellow up in front of me a ways, looks out opposite the stage into the crowd and says to his wife,,,"look honey, stolen faces for as far as you can see..."

• Forum MVP

this show was greater than the sum of it's parts. One of the most enjoyable of my life!

Off to Terrapin Crossroads tomorrow. Any one have a ticket for Mango? I'm in dire need.

Don't want to miss that Russian Lullaby. I'll stand outside and listen If I have to  :D

• Forum MVP

this show was greater than the sum of it's parts. One of the most enjoyable of my life!

Off to Terrapin Crossroads tomorrow. Any one have a ticket for Mango? I'm in dire need.

Don't want to miss that Russian Lullaby. I'll stand outside and listen If I have to :D

Keep refreshing DSO's facebook every 15 minutes. U may get lucky. :) stub hub has GAMH but no txr.

Archived