My home in Norfolk Virginia (Norva)

smoseywales

• Advisory Board

Sunny!

Everybody here loves you and cares about you.

At a time like this, a low point for sure, something in your post stood out to me the most. The part where you questioned how long you were meant to be alive...

Let me say this, without any finger pointing or judgement or holier than thou stuff (i'm not for sure). This is the time to STOP all substances besides food and air. Accidents can happen and that is the likeliest road to a crash that may be unrecoverable. You are too good, too beautiful, too special, too needed. And the clarity and change of pace will be renewing and maybe offer a glimmer of light in a dark time.

There will be time for fun and games later on. Now is the time for safety first, healing if possible, but staying alive is the most important. You know many here can offer help and support. I am one. You know my number. Any time day or night.

Love,

Dr. B :excl:

• Forum MVP

Lots of love to you all. Thank you for the warm thoughts, suggestions, and kind wishes!! A bit overwhelming....its good to be thought of, even better when its from the like minds, brilliant minds, awesome people!!! Thank you for making my tears happy ones!!!!

love you sunny! I think it's great that you reveal the pain in your heart to us. my life is also an open book. I have much respect for you.Life is rarely what I wish. I have posted about health,financial lost dreams etc here and felt the love. It was just a band aid for the moment. I'm not sure what you believe- spiritual, religious etc. but I know you believe in the love from like minded friends you have found here. I have no doubt your heart can smile again. Patience is the key that will unlock the ability to withstand the pain. Ask the power of love you have found here or anything else you believe in to bring patience into your heart then KEEP IT MOVING MY FRIEND or self pity will surely be the death of you. I say that with no judgement but from personal experience. ITS A GREAT DAY TO NE ALIVE!

• Forum MVP

The natural state of a human being (I believe) is happiness. I've seen you Sunny, in your natural state and you prove my last statement. Do what come natural baby! You've got enough love for 2-3 people. Peace and love to you bro.

Ps. If you EVER need a couple days in a natural state, come see me. Key is under the rock.

Archived