2017 Jam in the Sand

Tea

I'm up at hunter mountain for 3 days snowboarding freezing my ass off and the thought of missing DSO in Jamaica for 4 nights is setting in, and it stings worse than the cold. A very good friend of mine had the trip booked this year and very soon after he retired he needed a new kidney. Thank god he got the kidney and recovered great but he's been bed ridden since early December and had to cancel the trip and lose his deposit. I didn't book my room yet with another friend so I was able to bail without losing any money. As all of my crew decided without our sick friend (he's better now)we weren't going this year.

Soooo Have a GRATE time everyone, enjoy the warm weather and beautiful music and each other. I promise I'll be at jits next year.

• Forum MVP

I'm up at hunter mountain for 3 days snowboarding freezing my ass off and the thought of missing DSO in Jamaica for 4 nights is setting in, and it stings worse than the cold. A very good friend of mine had the trip booked this year and very soon after he retired he needed a new kidney. Thank god he got the kidney and recovered great but he's been bed ridden since early December and had to cancel the trip and lose his deposit. I didn't book my room yet with another friend so I was able to bail without losing any money. As all of my crew decided without our sick friend (he's better now)we weren't going this year.

Soooo Have a GRATE time everyone, enjoy the warm weather and beautiful music and each other. I promise I'll be at jits next year.

If his reservations were booked to another he may legally be able to recover the deposit. Not sure of their policy but many times if the room gets booked then you will only be responsible for a small fee. I'd definitely inquire since it was sold out.

Archived