Baltimore

Tea

• Forum MVP

Set One: Let It Rock ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Cold Rain And Snow ; Box Of Rain ; Big River ; Loose Lucy ; It Hurts Me Too ; The Race Is On ; Bird Song

Set Two: Here Comes Sunshine ; Weather Report Suite ; Ship Of Fools ; Around And Around > Alligator > drums > Alligator > Attics Of My Life > Turn On Your Lovelight

Encore: Cat's Under The Stars

• Forum MVP

Show was hot. Dancing was hotter. Some serious good loving through out the night. Showed up late, but immediately ran into some of my favorite heads. Go figure...they were right where sound was good and space to dance!!!

First set seemed short, but I missed three tunes...biodtl was one of them:(

I am glad I got the here comes..... And the alligator.

Those were big highlights. They could of spent another 10 minutes on sunshine, but it was still very pleasant. Don't think I have gotten one since Dewey of 2013.

Attics was a good break for me, though I didn't dance I got to watch beauty in motion. It's so nice to see others who love it like I do, and watch them shed tears because they understand how the music takes them to places, both good and sad.

Awesome to see some I did not know would be there, and a big thanks to Jose for the after shower before the long drive back home.

Archived