Omaha 5-24-72

sonomajon

Cold Rain & Snow, Beat It On Down The Line, Mr. Charlie, Deal, Me & My Uncle, It Hurts Me Too, Dire Wolf, Black Throated Wind, Chinatown Shuffle, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Playin' In The Band, You Win Again, Jack Straw, Casey Jones Rockin' Pneumonia, Mexicali Blues, Black Peter, Truckin'-> Drums-> The Other One-> Sing Me Back Home-> Sugar Magnolia, Turn On Your Love Light, E: One More Saturday Night

• Forum MVP

F: white rabbit.

Energetic crowd and a lot more people than I would have guessed. Omaha was cool. They all grooved down. This older guy up front won the dance award. I made a comment to the self proclaimed dance king that as long as that man doesn't die on the dance floor, he won the top dancer award. Omaha had a few hoochies. It's rare to see people dressed for a club with very little clothing at a Dso show, but I would like to encourage that dress. It's nice when a women takes pride in her appearance and her butt cheeks and wants all the guys standing behind her to have a great show. We all have issues of some sort or we are not being honest with ourselves. Sometimes it's good to put those self esteem issues on display and say yes I'm dealing with it, but not tonight. I want to encourage more I'm owning my body, and want to show everyone what I'm working with. I'm not afraid to wear revealing clothes.

...It's rare to see people dressed for a club with very little clothing at a Dso show, but I would like to encourage that dress. It's nice when a women takes pride in her appearance and her butt cheeks and wants all the guys standing behind her to have a great show. We all have issues of some sort or we are not being honest with ourselves. Sometimes it's good to put those self esteem issues on display and say yes I'm dealing with it, but not tonight. I want to encourage more I'm owning my body, and want to show everyone what I'm working with...

It's rare for a guy to step up and speak out so strongly in support of women overcoming their insecurities.  Your pure & clean intentions are evident and truly shine in this post!  I'm going to sit my daughter down tonight and discuss the merits of dressing trampy at rock concerts!  Thanks!

• Forum MVP

Rick's 30th Bday show. So glad i was there to celebrate with my brother.

The venue seemed new and clean, understandably on the smaller side, but with great sound. The Omaha girls where there to have a good time. And were overly generous. Rick and i engaged in some unforgettable laughter during the show brought on by the actions of a guy demanding his girl get him and his friends drinks..She does as she's told, they high five as she turns around to walk to the bar for them, only to return with a handful drinks and the guys no longer in that spot..

Show featured Rob K on drums. Thought he did a great job all night, esp the drum segment of OtherOne

Cold rain always one of my favorite openers. The Other One was long and obviously the big chunk of the 2nd set, it didnt peak quite as hard as i was hoping it would. Seemed like somewhat of a disconnect during Sing Me back....SugarMag Lovelight was a fun way to end, Lovelight was rather short, with no rap 

White rabbit filler with Dino was tight 

Again, so happy to be there with rick, rude, jon, jose, gary and mikeZ

• Forum MVP

...It's rare to see people dressed for a club with very little clothing at a Dso show, but I would like to encourage that dress. It's nice when a women takes pride in her appearance and her butt cheeks and wants all the guys standing behind her to have a great show. We all have issues of some sort or we are not being honest with ourselves. Sometimes it's good to put those self esteem issues on display and say yes I'm dealing with it, but not tonight. I want to encourage more I'm owning my body, and want to show everyone what I'm working with...

It's rare for a guy to step up and speak out so strongly in support of women overcoming their insecurities. Your pure & clean intentions are evident and truly shine in this post! I'm going to sit my daughter down tonight and discuss the merits of dressing trampy at rock concerts! Thanks!

Thanks JJ. Others I was with refused to acknowledge how pure and innocent my thoughts really were. If I ever suggested for them to just remove all their clothes, it would be a reference to the Bible and the story of Adam and Eve. I'm very pure of heart and spirit and finally someone acknowledges it.

But even if her cheeks weren't up to standards MC, she did have the "stamp of approval" from the venue which counts for a lot.

Archived