Playin

Like a Road

Drums

Not Fade Away

Playin

Encore:

Day Job

The Weight

please help straighten this out of u were there...stuff missing and wrong order I'm sure

ive seen a handful of tour openers over the years and this was clearly the heaviest hitter of that bunch. The deep thaw in Jamaica must've helped,,,

ROCK SOLID elective,,,mucho fun

Passenger
Cold rain and snow
Me & My Uncle
Big River
Keep on Growing 
Crazy fingers
Masterpiece 
Big Railroad Blues
Sunrise 
Jack Straw
Might as well

Foolish heart
Sampson and Delilah 
Terrapin 
Playing in the band>
drums>Space>
Not Fade Away 
Gimme Some Lovin'
Wheel >
Playin'

Encore
Day Job
The Weight

OK, 1st set was right from above post, 2nd set almost... Foolish, Samson> terrapin> playing> d/s> not fade> gimme some lovin> wheel> like a road> playing in the band..Encore day job, weight

This show was exceptional, especially the second set... Mind bending interplay between Eaton and Mattson, coming out of the short drum session into a spacey slow delivery if not fade.... Absolutely silly sick from there on out...This recording will be a must have....WOW!!

• Forum MVP

SUCH a smooth and slinky intro into NFA,,,ahhhh,,,and superb groove all the way through--felt like feet firmly planted on the earth yet head floating merrily through clouds,,,

i thoroughly dug this show,,still can't believe what it delivered right outta the gate on tour opener.

Been a long cold winter so far and didn't realize how badly I needed this hit,,stoked to soak up as much as possible at Oregon shows.

Side note, the cold rain and snow was rather hot,,so hot in fact that my buddy who got in at end of Passenger threw his warm poofy down coat over the railing between dancefloor and upper bar area and little did he know that there were little table candles over in the upper area (hard to believe open flames in that environment!). Well half way through Cold Rain and Snow we all started smelling burning hair (or so we thought) on the Dance floor and it was getting stronger and eventually his jacket was up in flames and some guy up in the bar area put it out with his hands (thanks man!!) and we were oblivious until it was put out,,feathers flying everywhere afterwards,,it was kind of edgy hilarious chaos for a moment but thanks to the guy who put it out--he even ended up with slightly blistered hands. At the end of the night My buddy left the show with huge holes all over one of the sleeves of his singed jacket and there's still feathers floating around the car now but we'll be laughing about this one for years...even better that it happened during Cold Rain and Snow 😂

Such a fun crazy circus

Archived