Grateful Dead saves yet another relationship

Rude

• Forum MVP

The ages don’t match up for him to have heard a St Stephen>eleven like he claimed. She turned him on to the dead too so he’s not going to know the songs at early shows as it is. His 1st concert could have been at the earliest 71/72 well past a St Stephen> eleven.  This show was done in 94 and they met 23 years previous. It was stupid that she said yes I got you into the dead  I was 18. Now I’m 41. It’s time to grow up. Yeah. Grow up all you people on this site. Grow up!

Speaking of GD & TV shows - did anyone watch Freaks and Geeks? I don't want to give any spoilers, so I will just refer to the last episode of the series.  The writer on that show seemed to know exactly what he/she was talking about.  

• Forum MVP

Ari Melber on MSNBC makes Grateful Dead references all the time. He was recently talking to a group about lifting the restrictions and having a resurgence of Covid cases. Maybe you had too much too fast. Grateful Dead, shakedown Street. He then told one of the group tell your parents about the references I just made. They’ll appreciate it. 
 Another time, at the beginning of the shut down, he said, we all gotta eat, like Jerry Garcia said.                                                      Ok, twice, not all the time. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Speaking of GD & TV shows - did anyone watch Freaks and Geeks? I don't want to give any spoilers, so I will just refer to the last episode of the series.  The writer on that show seemed to know exactly what he/she was talking about.  

Great show, last episode is classic

Archived