For weeks now

• Forum MVP

Just got through listening to a Warren Zevon show where he talks about cancelling a show. He said he called Joni Mitchell and asked her her thoughts on cancelling and she replied "ah, no I have never cancelled a show" he then called Tom Waits and got the replied " I never cancel a show", even if I'm sick and have no vocals to which Tom replied just get out there and speak it, but never, never cancel a show. Ticketmaster refunded my ticket costs. At least they held up their part of the deal. Was considering a Saturday afternoon at Buckeye Lake, but not gonna do that now. LLR and really don't want to hear a Minglewood Blues any time soon, already got my dose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 5/26/2022 at 1:58 PM, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Just got through listening to a Warren Zevon show where he talks about cancelling a show. He said he called Joni Mitchell and asked her her thoughts on cancelling and she replied "ah, no I have never cancelled a show" he then called Tom Waits and got the replied " I never cancel a show", even if I'm sick and have no vocals to which Tom replied just get out there and speak it, but never, never cancel a show. Ticketmaster refunded my ticket costs. At least they held up their part of the deal. Was considering a Saturday afternoon at Buckeye Lake, but not gonna do that now. LLR and really don't want to hear a Minglewood Blues any time soon, already got my dose.

i think you now know that if you only see dso for 1 run all year it has to be jubilee. There’s nothing like it for dead fans. If I knew you weren’t gonna be there, as i just assumed it you being 2 hours away, I’d have hounded you into submission. It’s the best place on the planet Memorial Day weekend just like Frenchman’s st in New Orleans is the best place on the planet last weekend of April through 1st weekend of May.