Jam in the sand

If anyone has a desire to attend Jam in the Sand, a friend and her husband can no longer go due to a freak accident he had.. They absolutely  need to get what they paid for due to hospital / surgery financial concerns..this is a wonderful trip and I know how grateful they would be to have someone go in their place....please pass the word!! Thanks and God Bless...

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Forum MVP

There’s someone on CashorTrade selling their ocean view suite at Bahia for 2k a person double occupancy. $500+ off the price. It’s not the main resort though. I bet dude would go to 3k-$3500 since it’s not sold out and not the Jewel. This could be a shot for someone where $2300 with taxes was too much but $1500 could possibly work. 

Eventually we will end up going and I’ll abandon one of my principles of not spending over $200 per person per show to see any band considering the up charge is over $250 from non-show to show nights. I love DSO but a man must have principles, but now time away is a bigger factor than money.

https://cashortrade.org/profile/ElisaRoseMountain/posts/1351303/

Edit: here’s a main resort for sale with extra nights full price. Looks like 2 offers so far but guessing he rejected those. 

https://cashortrade.org/profile/WillRoyal/posts/1349772/

• Forum MVP
23 hours ago, Tom Banjo said:

We had to cancel due to Whitney's pregnancy. Islandgigs refunded our deposit minus and name change so that may be an option for these guys. 

Weak excuse to cancel. It’s not her exact due date is it? We did that dso drive in run in Maryland at 7.5 months preggers and would have done it later.  By baby 3 they just pop out in 10 mins and you really don’t even need a doctor. Just have some good scissors and practice your knots. But I do understand that if you popped it out in Jamaica, you wouldn’t have a passport for him which could be a bit sticky coming back through customs. “How much did you pay for that baby? Tell me the truth dammit!” But then the good cop starts talking, but don’t trust him!!! He’s the worst of them all pretending to be your friend and shit. After 36 hours you will sign whatever just to take a nap and boom. Baby boy is in Guantanamo and no lawyer wants to touch the case. After thinking on it, it’s probably a smart move not going. 

• 3 months later...