Need a ticket for Red Bank tonight

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

The ups and downs of life.

Spur of the moment.  Yahoo....I can go to Red Bank tonight.

There's no tickets available.....bummer.

Gladly buy an extra if anyone has it.

i see your ISO on CashorTrade. Unfortunately not being a gold member gives gold members a 10 minute head start over you. If you see lots of shows, the $25 annual fee to be a gold member pays off in spades. You’re more likely to respond quicker and many will always sell to the gold member if there are several offers. Every Deadco and panic ticket I’ve ever gotten was well under face value. Deadco lawns are $20 all day on show day. Billy strings recent Bridgestone tickets were selling for $20-30 for 80 face. 

thanks for the Bump Bill.

And thanks for the advice Rude.  I've never used Cash or Trade.  Earlier this morning, I had recalled you mentioning a good website for short notice tix.  I went through all your old posts this morning to find "cash or trade".

Oh well....Not feeling optimistic.  

Probably will just end up throwing batting practice to my 13 year old tonight. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

thanks for the Bump Bill.

And thanks for the advice Rude.  I've never used Cash or Trade.  Earlier this morning, I had recalled you mentioning a good website for short notice tix.  I went through all your old posts this morning to find "cash or trade".

Oh well....Not feeling optimistic.  

Probably will just end up throwing batting practice to my 13 year old tonight. 

2 pairs just sold on CashorTrade. Another is up for sale. Make sure to set a notification so you get a text when posted