Summer Tour

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Tom Banjo said:

Some new dates have popped up. Where you at Tea. We in for Asheville and of course Colorado.

Tough timing.  I’ll be in Salt Lake City the weekend of Asheville for the High School Ultimate Frisbee National Championship.  Go Jordan Dirty Birds!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

By announcing so late we were forced to make other plans. We are trying for Asheville but panic RR is the weekend after then heading to the beach. I bet dso will be in my backyard that red rocks weekend, but have to get plans in the books for her to get off work. I’m guessing dso won’t announce shows too close to Columbus to make sure they sell jubilee out. 

• Sad (neutral) 1
  • Forum MVP
On 4/7/2023 at 8:13 PM, Weather Command said:

great subject....I knew about the colorado show at least a week ago from a friend in Colorado...all over the place...

before the band has said they don’t announce anything close to Columbus unless jubikee sells out b/c there are weird people who will be like no reason to do jubilee with a cincy show a month later. If I were guessing I’d guess cincy, St. Louis and Chicago are somewhere end of June. But weve wanted to go to RR again in the summer and 3 panic shows who we enjoy as a change of pace was too good to pass up. I love 3 shows in 1 spot. You get great rest and can enjoy the local sites. When dso did the 2 Boulder then RR, it was so fun being in the same Airbnb 3 nights. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Tom Banjo said:

I'd sell my panic tickets and head to North Carolina.

it’s about time and babysitters. We aren’t in a fantasy world anymore and can’t leave whenever we want. We need notice. It’s not money, it’s days off work for her. It’s also not wanting to hop in a car driving 4 hours a day town yo town. Those days are over. 3 days in Colorado near summer solstice sounds great to me. We don’t do Albany New Years b/c connecting flights suck and we don’t do the extra days before shows anymore. Denver is great if we have the same bed for multiple nights but I’m mostly done with car tours or non direct flights. We do what we can do. Life changes. Priorities change. See you at jubilee :))

• Like (+1) 1