DSO ticket service

Mango

• Forum MVP

Didn't DSO used to have their own ticket service, where you could order tickets NOT through Ticketmaster?

My mom just bought a ticket to penn's peak. 33$...+ 15$ in fees!! that's basically half the price of the ticket. I feel so upset right now about this, its fucking crazy. Do we have to go along with this? 

Ticket Mafia is what they should call themselves.

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, LangeradoSoul said:

Last time DSO played the Taft Theatre in Cincy, this happened to me. The ticket itself was like $17, but the ticketmaster/live nation "FEE" was $25 or more. Insanity

that was the craziest ticket I’d ever bought. A ticket company making 3x what the actual artist pulled from a show. Insane. 

3 hours ago, Mango said:

Didn't DSO used to have their own ticket service, where you could order tickets NOT through Ticketmaster?

My mom just bought a ticket to penn's peak. 33$...+ 15$ in fees!! that's basically half the price of the ticket. I feel so upset right now about this, its fucking crazy. Do we have to go along with this? 

Ticket Mafia is what they should call themselves.

they used to have the fan club tickets for some shows. I think all these venues made agreements with Ticketmaster for a big check up front to only allow them to sell tickets. I know they paid soldier fiend 10 mil to be the exclusive ticket provider. 

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Mango said:

ticket to penn's peak. 33$...+ 15$ in fees!! that's basically half the price of the ticket.

Had that same thought when I bought mine.

At least Mom Mango will be in the balcony dance weave.

Praise DSO.

• Like (+1) 1