The Other One>

D/S>

Space>

Wharf Rat>

Sugar 

OMSN

Easy Wind (Lisa Harp)

Werewolves.

Couldn't ask for anything more at a show. Who taped this one? Was really hoping for the S/F and they took it out there

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

It was the 45th anniversary of this show originally played a block away from the Riviera. Unfortunately someone told me that 45yrs ago the dead played uptown right over there so I knew it had to be the show. I knew no songs to be played but taking away the deduction I enjoy was a bit of a let down. When I saw Jeff’s white TB-500 on the stage that made it a lock. As always DSO rocked it. It’s almost hard to review shows for me now just like it is to pick a favorite song. We had drinks post show at the uptown pub and they had dead playing. An employee comes over and asks us what song we want to hear. I’m like this show playing is fine. She’s like but what song is your favorite that you really want to hear now. I said I don’t really have a fav dead song or one I need to hear. This show you have playing is perfect. I think she was sorta confused by that. I have 80 fav songs and each one can get me going. If she said which song don’t you want to hear this second, I could maybe give an opinion. I think non deadheads have a tough time wrapping their heads around the fact that we can just play a show and accept what songs come next vs having a greatest hit that everyone needs to hear. At van morrison at the end he said I guess we have to play brown eyed girl. He wasn’t thrilled to be forced into that and everyone got up to dance/sing but he wanted to avoid a riot….

• Like (+1) 1