2023/12/29 @ Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre, Red Bank, NJ

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe

Set 1: Jack Straw ; Brown Eyed Women ; New Minglewood Blues ; Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; Run For the Roses ; Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues ; Chimes of Freedom ; Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo > Keep On Growing > Cumberland Blues

Set 2: Terrapin Station > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > drums > space > Uncle John's Band reprise > Playing In The Band reprise > Mission In The Rain > Not Fade Away > Going Down The Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away

Encore: Hey Jude

On 12/30/2023 at 3:27 PM, Steve Reynolds said:

It was even better than the set list. Best non-Dead Half Step EVER

best Terrapin I’ve ever seen DSO play and I think I’ve seen 6-7 versions since I started attending the shows in 2018.

They have mastered both, ESPECIALLY terrapin…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

if I had my way, every venue would be like the Anthem. Tired of these theaters....Grateful Dead shows are meant for open spaces. Not Seats. Listen to those early 70s theater shows- they spend half the show telling folks to go back to their seats. We want to DANCE.

Usually theaters at least have good sound but I found the sound to be very boomy in there.

Sorry I'm all complaints. Still love DSO~

• Like (+1) 2
On 1/4/2024 at 2:16 PM, Mango said:

if I had my way, every venue would be like the Anthem. Tired of these theaters....Grateful Dead shows are meant for open spaces. Not Seats. Listen to those early 70s theater shows- they spend half the show telling folks to go back to their seats. We want to DANCE.

Usually theaters at least have good sound but I found the sound to be very boomy in there.

Sorry I'm all complaints. Still love DSO~

The sound in Red Bank from 7th & 4th row was even better than the sound at Capital Theatre from 1st row loge. All 4 nights the sound was spectacular. No band playing Grateful Dead music *sounds* anywhere as good as DSO.