-
Posts
6,299 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
349
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Rude
-
So you have the right to spout your views but those musicians can’t. Talk about being a snowflake. Oh no. A musician pulled their music for their beliefs. I’m going to lose my mind. Joe Rogan can do what he wants but they can’t. Got it. It’s the mind of the right wing. They want to cancel anyone who doesn’t think like them and don’t understand the hypocrisy of their stance.
-
It was sad to see him have to be golf carted in and sadder to see the golf cart get stuck trying to turn around to take him 4 feet closer to the stage. You just don’t survive severe obesity into old age like that. You don’t want to see talented people like that die. A human body can survive most things into old age, but severe obesity isn’t one of them. He’s 68 years old. That’s pretty much a miracle and not to be morbid, but making it to jubilee at that age with that health condition is in no way assured.
-
saw him at the caverns earlier this year. I don’t think he’s long for this earth sadly. You get to a point to where you either decide to make a change to live or you don’t.
-
St. Louis vs cincy in the SB Mahomes had an epic collapse starting with 5 secs left in the 2nd Q. Crazy. It looked like he forgot how to throw. He was putrid after a hot start. then Stafford tried to lose and had the easiest int of the year dropped. Wow.
-
My buddy is like Burrow won the game. I’m like bro, Tennessee was driving. Your defense won the game. Burrow refused to throw the ball away and took 9 sacks. On at least 3-4 of those he should have thrown it away and he took a sack in FG range end of the game that forced a punt when it was tied 16-16. The only thing you can’t do at the 35 is take a sack. If your 1st read isn’t open on 3rd at the 35, you throw it away.
-
KC can’t get to the QB like Tennessee. They also don’t have an inept QB like Tennessee.
-
Game 1 Sunday the Rams did their best to lose fumbling 4x in a 30 minute span. Game 2 both teams were desperate to win. Crazy games
-
Burrow needs to learn to throw the ball away. When he took the sack that took them out of FG range late, I thought he was gonna cost you the game. Luckily tannehill showed his true stripes. Throwing into triple coverage with 20 secs left in a tied game. Boneheaded move. Those 2 games yesterday both had defenses that dominated the offenses. It shows why a dominant interior D lineman is key to a great defense. Chase is a game changing receiver. That kid is fantastic. He’s impossible to cover.
-
It looks like a prototype, not a production model. You need a small fan to keep those pants filled up with air vs wire mesh they are using which would likely rust from dancing sweat. Then you would have a very squeaky outfit as well as needing tetanus shots.
-
This will be the hot fashion at Deadco LA shows
-
Jake Jolivette went easy on the dead and phish that game. There was one game where he had 3 dead, 3 phish songs and finished it off with Tuesday’s gone on a rare tuesday game. my Cowboys were horrendous. 14 penalties. 3 of their 1st 5 drives were destroyed with penalties. 4 of their 1st 5 drives ended with 3rd and 13+ failures. You can’t win in nfl with 3rd and longs and not 3rd and 16’s. My favorite was a 3rd and 4 with 2 straight false starts leading to 3rd and 14. After all that they had a shot and a dropped 2nd and 11 then a 4th and 11 where the receiver slipped turning to catch it at the 20. FIRE MCCARTHY!!!
-
-
I’d take the raiders and the points if I was betting it. I actually took 49ers +3 against my boys. I’m either up 50 and sad my boys are out, down 55 and getting excited for the next game or Dallas wins a squeaker by 1 or 2 and I’m happy and up a bit of cash. I hope I lose some money lol.
-
I took Georgia -3 last night. Holler! As Swagu would say “Alabama you need new Security to protect your QB” If you exclude Alabama, Georgia allowed 7 ppg to the other 13 opponents. It’s the 4th all time college scoring defense at 10.1, but of the 151 points, Bama scored 60 of them.
-
Not sure what century that thought comes from Doc. Women not interested in seeing a show would be interested bringing their kids from 8p-midnight to help babysit other kids??? This convo is weird. I just want to take the kid with us and jettison him for 4 hours not start some weird sexist commune where women are forced to come to shows they have no interest in just to babysit their own and other kids. I’m out
-
I’m not wanting to work. I’m wanting someone to babysit while I have fun. Why would I want to babysit anyone else’s kids. Eww
-
There’s childcare at many businesses and they deal with liability. The most important business to provide childcare should be concert venues as they are more necessary than grocers. You can grow food at home but you can’t have The Rolling Stones play in your living room.
-
Sounds fun. We made every show there was during 2020. Pandemic didn’t slow our travel besides the lack of big shows. But the parasite that grew for 9 months is our show pandemic. Why don’t venues have childcare????? It’s unconscionable they don’t care about parents. They are anti child!!! If there was childcare, we’d be at tons of shows!!! Venues are costing themselves so much money losing us. Well not that much money since I sneak in good bourbon and refuse to pay $14 a drink. But I’ll gladly pay $50 for childcare. We need to all boycott any venue who doesn’t offer it!!!
-
I enjoyed hey little one for what it is, but it doesn’t have legs or lyrical depth or much of a groove.
-
Lol it’s all good. You were just being helpful. There are many who don’t know the song, albeit very few on this site. a 65 song...
-
This was the inevitable outcome with no Ohio state. Yes osu is super flawed, but they were the only team with enough speed to stress the Bama or Georgia defense. The osu defense was the issue for them this year. Once we do 12 team format where top 4 get a bye and the next 8 play in, it will make the regular season even less important lol. on another note, who’s going to win the Antonio Brown sweepstakes? Or is it the Antonio brown lottery but where the lottery winner goes to jail for tax evasion after winning and spending 30 mil.
-
Never heard can’t come down and I rarely get stumped. Meili is racing tea to name the song 1st during the FB streams and she was like what is this. I’ll be watching football and she’s on her phone watching the Hyryder stream. I did well my friends. Created a die hard. it’s sort of embarrassing that Greg didn’t think I knew sitting on top of the world. 😭😭😭
-
You gotta at least make a fake Facebook to watch the streams. I really liked them going deep with a hard rains gonna fall I didn’t know the 1st song they played. Sounded like something weird from 66 I’d never heard
-
I was sort of rooting for cincy from a coaching perspective. They were only putting 6-7 in the box just allowing Bama to run all over them. I was screaming to load the box to stop the run!! It seemed like they wanted to not be blown out but did little defensively to stop the run. Had a buddy watching and we were perplexed that cincy just refused to stack the box ever. Even late in the game they refused to sell out to stop the run. cincy played admirably though. They made Bryce young look bad. They got pressure and he was scared even if the pocket held up enough. Cincys pass rush was solid and rushing only 3-4 they consistently got pressure. You can’t pass if you don’t have time to throw with 8 defenders in coverage. Unfortunately Bama played the same defense not allowing any big play but their front was better.
