Forum Love

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

Every year about this time I get a little over stressed and run down. I don't care for winter, the short daylight hours, and the cold. I miss temps around 90, lots of sun, and relaxin in the pool! When I feel like it's gettin to me I like to crank up a summer show, close my eyes and relive it.

I love this place! It's more than just a forum to me ... it's home and you all are family.

I just wanted to take a moment and share the love that I have for this place.

Much love to all, Peace, kdubfan

• Forum MVP
... It's more than just a forum to me ... it's home and you all are family....

Amen to that, Brother.

We have a wonderful family here...usually full of good vibes, and fun times...occassional a little fuss and disagrement but that's all part of life. My Thanks also goes out to everyone for just hang'n around and sharing the Music and Dance Floor.

Doc

• Forum MVP

maestro_primal.jpg

Sometimes things get a little prickly here but I believe it is only because people care so much. And I also like to believe that everyone knows that if folks didn't care, they wouldn't be here. While I could be wrong, in the end the love you take...

Shanti, y'all.

• Devoted
When you gotta go...

Legend has it that Vegas sports a piss shooter that not only has 20/20 vision but has wings a mile long. It's a reptile of love kept under wraps and saved for holy mission work. I would make his member my deputy but I'm afraid to touch it with a badge.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

• Forum MVP
I'd like to apologize for any negativity I've caused. I truly didn't mean to. :(

your just fine bro. I just feel that everything is better when we all let our lovelight shine!

I like your posts. Keep up the good work ;)

• Forum MVP
Every year about this time I get a little over stressed and run down. I don't care for winter, the short daylight hours, and the cold. I miss temps around 90, lots of sun, and relaxin in the pool! When I feel like it's gettin to me I like to crank up a summer show, close my eyes and relive it.

I love this place! It's more than just a forum to me ... it's home and you all are family.

+1 me too.

This forum is a home with alot of love for not only the music but the people who love this music!

gonna crank up a GD summer show from '85 right now. Nothing like that summer tour to take away the winter blues...

Have a good day all!~

I go through the same kind of thing every year...

I get by with a little help with my frineds...

Guest jazz-man

This forum rocks! If you want to see negativity go to DNC, the Furthur page. Robert Hunter walked in after a day or two and promptly turned around and walked out. JK too. And yet the bad people who crapped all over that folder refused to see their wrongdoing and have perpetuated the hate. I left so I would not share in that ugliness. Ego-driven, name calling, repeating the same line over and over...who needs it? This place is a sunny beach after being in Newark.

• Forum MVP

Thanks Mike

I think it is important to remember that its all love here and although their are people you disagree with or perhaps, actually don't like, it is important to approach them with the utmost love and tenderness. If you want to help someone grow and change their views, the best way to do that is through constructive criticism. Too often I see the criticism become deconstructive and in the end, only leads to a pointless and meaningless argument. We all love one another and I love all of you and this forum.

Mike, don't worry. Winter break and the summer should shape of nicely and we should all be dancing and having fun.

jazz-man can you enlighten me on DNC, (dead net central?) Robert Hunter and John?

This thread is called Forum Love. Will knowing the details about the negativity he mentioned enlighten you?

Be "enlightened" by staying in the light. What you focus on expands...let it be love and light.

There is a shadow side and light side to everything on earth, including Furthur.

IMHO the light and love always win in the end, and they feel good, too!

• Forum MVP
This thread is called Forum Love. Will knowing the details about the negativity he mentioned enlighten you?

Be "enlightened" by staying in the light. What you focus on expands...let it be love and light.

There is a shadow side and light side to everything on earth, including Furthur.

IMHO the light and love always win in the end, and they feel good, too!

I love this place. I have so much love for DSO Forums, TR and the entire Advisory Group, who keep this beautiful thing going.

As for being enlightened on DNC, I have never signed up, though I have read a few threads. I'm kind of curious about it too as I read a post on here yeasterday that referenced Hunter on the DNC boards. Does Hunter run that thing? I'm not looking to sign up, just kind of intrigued by the fact that Hunter would even be involved.

Which I guess leads to the next question: TR - Do you write lyrics too???? :)

Archived