Scott's Last Tour.....

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

OK over the break I've been dipping into the archives looking for things to release and I thought I'd do a bunch of Scott's last tour. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years already :( at any rate enjoy these shows and when you do think about our friend who is no longer with us and know he did what he loved right up until his very untimely death! Look for these to be available by late next week!

Peace

Rob Eaton

04/15/05 Live Oak Florida

04/16/05 Live Oak Florida

04/17/05 Charleston SC

04/18/05 Wilmington NC

04/20/05 Norfolk VA

Soon to come:

04/22/05 Falls Church VA

04/23/05 Falls Church VA (Scott's last show)

• Forum MVP

Thank you Rob, that's a wonderful thing to do in Scott's memory.

Just this morning I was listening to his B3 fill the sound in a show in Columbia SC, the day after Chubby left us.

I miss seeing his smiling face look out over the wood of the Hamond.

Peace, Love, and warm and sad memories

Doc

• Forum MVP

This could be the last photo taken of Scott just a few hours before he passed. We were playing poker, it was so much fun, by about 3am I was spent and left my seat (Anthony is sitting in it at time of this photo) to get some sleep and make my 8am flight home. I got the call from Prescott that afternoon, everything changed. I miss you ya old son of a son.

SPL1969 FOREVER

gallery_12_16_23939.jpg

• Forum VIP

Scott is wearing two watches because he just won a pot that included Al buzz's watch, as he said " its not a true poker game until someone loses their watch"...what a night....he was one of kind....Miss you buddy...cant wait to hear him floating on the keys again,,,,Dr. V

• Forum MVP

glad to hear that scott is getting some props here. I went to a few shows on his last tour(none of these) and was shocked and upset when I heard that he died. I'll definitely check out one or two of these shows.

that being said....

.....Where's the NYE SHOW!!!???!!!

Guest crazy digits
OK over the break I've been dipping into the archives looking for things to release and I thought I'd do a bunch of Scott's last tour. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years already :( at any rate enjoy these shows and when you do think about our friend who is no longer with us and know he did what he loved right up until his very untimely death! Look for these to be available by late next week!

Peace

Rob Eaton

04/15/05 Live Oak Florida

04/16/05 Live Oak Florida

04/17/05 Charleston SC

04/18/05 Wilmington NC

04/20/05 Norfolk VA

Soon to come:

04/22/05 Falls Church VA

04/23/05 Falls Church VA (Scott's last show)

The Suwanee ( live oak ) shows were sick! Plus, the venue was my favorite DSO has ever played..Thanks for doing this.

Great idea Rob.

Hard to believe it's been five years.

Thanks for all that you do to share the music.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Scott had a daughter.

Perhaps some of the proceeds from the sale of these

shows could go to help her.

Just a thought.

Look at the COCKTAILS Scotty and I were drinking in that poker shot . I was barking to anyone for a drink and Scotty being the TRUE gentleman that he was said, Let me make you a cocktail buddy ! Man it was tasty and if I only knew ! Miss ya kidd . Don't forget this all . With OUR new band and OUR new situations we will always look back and say , man those where the days. Enjoy em if ya got em . Love is real all !

:) :) :)

Anth

• Advisory Board

Here are some pictures from those last few Scott shows- from the Suwannee Festival (thank you james)

Actually, all those photo's are mine... I took most of the pictures and sent James a CD with all my pictures...That was such a fun weekend... Me and Scotty went for a walk with Daniella to watch John Popper... God I miss that son of a bitch!!!!

Glad to see this thread...and that last show is a keeper for sure...

I think the light was hurting Conway's eyes.

I don't think Conway is in that picture, Chucky... I think you're refering to Sco... time to get your glasses updated ya old fuck ya

• Forum MVP

Actually, all those photo's are mine... I took most of the pictures and sent James a CD with all my pictures...That was such a fun weekend... Me and Scotty went for a walk with Daniella to watch John Popper... God I miss that son of a bitch!!!!

I don't think Conway is in that picture, Chucky... I think you're refering to Sco... time to get your glasses updated ya old fuck ya

Damn, but in that shirt, shades, and quizzical facial expression it looked just like Conway. Maybe if you didn't call me so late at night I could get some sleep and see straight the next day. Who's gonna be my heady organic ophthamologist?

• Advisory Board

I took this picture... it was the last picture of Scott before he died... So happy in that picture, will never forget when he won that watch from Von Yard Ape... Scotty left my hotel suite around 6am, and 10 hours later, he left us...It still hurts me because I never said bye to Scott that night, I was planning on seeing him 2 days later in Towson at the Recher... I will always regret not giving him a hug good night... I miss him :(

This could be the last photo taken of Scott just a few hours before he passed. We were playing poker, it was so much fun, by about 3am I was spent and left my seat (Anthony is sitting in it at time of this photo) to get some sleep and make my 8am flight home. I got the call from Prescott that afternoon, everything changed. I miss you ya old son of a son.

SPL1969 FOREVER

gallery_12_16_23939.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived