This Just In From Fox News...

Herdygerdy

Guest crazy digits

Take the 5 minutes to watch... The She Devil Ann Coulter and her sidekick Tucker Carlson are on this panel of idiots

Ann Coulter is HOT!!! Love it! Tucker basically said he'll be at Radio City...sweet.

• Forum MVP

Five of my favorite things all in one segment! Ann, Tucker, the Dead, Cornell and making fun of Olbermann by showing clips of what he actually says on TV. I had to hit pause periodically just to catch my breath.

Guest crazy digits

Well, I guess we all have different taste. Personally, I never was much attracted to the anorexic shemale hooker look, but far be it for me to claim that this is not "hot."

perfect..you described my tastes to a T!

Guest jazz-man

IWe've gone over this once or twice but I just don't see how Anne Coulter can be a Deadhead. She is so rude and divisive and polarising. I would think that a Deadhead would be pro-environment and for national healthcare and justice for ALL, etc. I guess I'm letting my preconcieved notions and prejudices show. I guess there's room on the rail for all of us. If you show up early and don't wedge in :)

• Forum MVP

IWe've gone over this once or twice but I just don't see how Anne Coulter can be a Deadhead. She is so rude and divisive and polarising. I would think that a Deadhead would be pro-environment and for national healthcare and justice for ALL, etc. I guess I'm letting my preconcieved notions and prejudices show. I guess there's room on the rail for all of us. If you show up early and don't wedge in :)

This isn't the Indigo Girls forum...not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Guest jazz-man

I saw the Indigo Girls open for the GD at Autzen Stadium in '93 or '94. They were good but out of their element in a stadium, would sound better in a club or concert hall.

Now Patrick Leahy (senator from Vermont) had been to shows and is more of a Deadhead than the she devil.

Archived