Phil And Jill Postings On Philzone.com

Ed Holub

I think he has already given everybody a nice gesture, the Philzone salute I believe it is called.

This is classic Phil in prankster mode...Let's not forget the Grateful Dead was FAR from being only about peace and love...

Guest deadheadmike

I think he has already given everybody a nice gesture, the Philzone salute I believe it is called.

Yes , he was endearing himself to all the Philzone faithful ... :lol:

• Forum MVP

This is classic Phil in prankster mode...Let's not forget the Grateful Dead was FAR from being only about peace and love...

Absolutely! And there is the Bobby pic that generally goes with the tag line "I'm Bob Weir, bitch!" It is in the time-honored tradition of the late, great Johnny Cash saluting the world, one finger at a time...

• Forum MVP

This quote as well as some previous lie about their marriage (have no idea what) is why they flipped the bird. I don't know the initial offender but his guy, however misled, is not a troll--just one of their posters who was trying to call out a bluff and doing it rather rudely (which is par for the course at almost every GD message board 'cept one). :)

Looking at it in context, I thought the pic was both funny and making a point that this is for real--this couple does not appreciate people lying about their private lives, ESPECIALLY when it's on a message board on Phil's site

I think they made their point--they even had tiny smiles on their faces for everyone else--and I also think that place got a pretty big kick out of it.

PLEA TO JILL LESH.

SINCE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LARGE AND IN CHARGE COULD YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT CATIPILLAR CRAWLIN ACROSS MR WEIRS UPPER LIP. MAYBE SOME KIND OF HAIRY UPPER LIP RULE FORBIDDING SUCH ACRUTREMENTS.

SINCE ANY1 THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY IS MOWED DOWN LIKE A BLADE OF GRASS UNDER A SEMI (SEE MANY Q GUITARISTS LYING BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD), WE KNOW YOU CAN AND WILL HANDLE THIS TASK WITH THE HEAVYHANDEDNESS IT CALLS FOR. IF YOU HAVE TO HOLD DOWN ONE MR WEIR AND TAKE A MACHETTE TO GET RID OF THAT EMBARRASSMENT, YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON TAKEDOWN 2010. RODDY HEARD YOU WERE COMIN AND HE IS SHAKIN IN HIS BOOTS.

THANKS FOR CLEANING UP MR WEIR.

(POST TEMPORARILY NOT JILL APPROVED.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NWO SHSHSHSSUHI AND COEMT O PAPA.9~

What a dark alley cesspool that place is. Not a fully formed thought in the place. More like a Second City improv skit.

True, true - Very Sad.

I find it hard to believe that Phil is actually posting threats, the Jill posts, however, sound real. I wonder if the admin over there would let people post as Phil/Jill. I assume they do have an admin.

Makes me love ya all just a bit more!

• Forum MVP

True, true - Very Sad.

I find it hard to believe that Phil is actually posting threats, the Jill posts, however, sound real. I wonder if the admin over there would let people post as Phil/Jill. I assume they do have an admin.

Makes me love ya all just a bit more!

Mutual, TR.

And it seems they have some form of an admin over there, since people posted about being suspended and banned. Something tells me their mission statement doesn't read quite like ours.

• Forum MVP

True, true - Very Sad.

I didn't see that threat until now. I guess Phil got a little carried away protecting his wife's honor and all that. My guess is he's probably not used to message boards in general.

Maybe he and Jill should come to this place to keep up to date on things.

Actually, thinking about it as I type... they should probably just stay away from boards all together--for their own sanity.

here's some interesting morning dew history, and some lovely pheistiness from our 70-year-old hero. you clean up that town, sheriff phil. :)

"By Phil Lesh (Kilowatt) on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 02:05 pm: Edit Post

OK SINCE WE'RE ALL GETTIN OUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED, I GOT A SIMPLE GRATEFUL DEAD ONE:

WHAT VERSION/ARTIST OF MORNING DEW DID THE GOOD OLE LISTEN TO THAT TURNED THEM ONTO THE SONG? AND WHAT WAS IT ABOUT THAT VERSION OR SONG THAT NAILED THEM?

What, is your CAPS LOCK KEY STUCK?

Mornin' Dew was written by Bonnie Dobson, but the recording we got it from was by Tim Rose. Rod Stewart also did it with Jeff Beck.

You call yourself a Deadhead, and you don't get why we jumped on that song?

So, when are we gonna meet, big boy?"

would anyone who's registered over there consider asking him about the history of 2 souls?

icon12.gif

• Forum MVP

^^^^^

That quote implies those are Phil's words in caps...they are not.

I kind of wish this board just ignored anything from those other places.

It makes it less clean in here...

and I know I'm a find one to talk by quoting some idiot over there, but I thought it was only fair people knew some of the rationale behind the now infamous pic.

Archived