Phil And Jill Postings On Philzone.com

Ed Holub

words from the wise chuck... And if you think Philzone is bad, Ratdog is even worse. I mean, it got to the point where Phil and Jill felt that had to post themselves.. which I personally think is awesome.

I don't know..... I'm skeptical.

If it is them then it seems somewhat immature to respond to those losers.

And who's Phil kidding?

He'd have a hard time fighting his way out of a paper sack.

Guest crazy digits

Well, they had a good reason to in my opinion. Read the thread, someone was saying some stuff that was just taking it to far.

In the last 20-25 years , many an asshole has entered this scene.....ever since the stadium shows started...its a shame and is hard to believe on many levels....JUST one of the many reasons I love the DSO scene.

Well, they had a good reason to in my opinion. Read the thread, someone was saying some stuff that was just taking it to far.

No disagreement here. It just seems ridiculous to address every a-hole that comes along slinging shit. It could definitely get out of hand.

this is true.. it really is a shame. I've seen a few scans of old Grateful Dead letters to the fans talking about this... how some people are ruining certain things.. I guess that was around the 86-87 time period?

That's right.

Touch of grey getting commercial success changed the scene.

Things weren't the same again until DSO came along. :)

Guest zachattack

On one hand I love that they posted...one the other hand I think they should be above even caring what idiotic things people write

• Forum MVP

Indeed. It makes no sense.

While the "Jill" postings seem believable, the "Phil" postings are way too improbably over the top.

In any event, this internet we got here is some fascinating stuff. :wacko:

• Forum MVP

By Phil Lesh (Kilowatt) on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:42 pm: Edit Post

Phil

Why do you wear the Illuminati symbols on your clothing?

Because I'm an enlightened being.

Why do you hob nob with the Elitist's at Bohemian Grove?

Sorry, that's Bob and Mickey.

Phil: are you a freemason?

No, merely an alien from the planet KissMyAss.

if this is actually phil I am alarmed.

Vicent, I liked they way you posed the question to phil about disliking DSO. Will be interested to see if and how he responds.

Guest deadheadmike

I don't think Phil and Jill have to prove anything to anyone and it probably would have been a better idea for them not to respond to any of those folks ... the real funny thing about this to me is , I would have never known this was going on if it wasn't posted here ...

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I don't think Phil and Jill have to prove anything to anyone and it probably would have been a better idea for them not to respond to any of those folks ... the real funny thing about this to me is , I would have never known this was going on if it wasn't posted here ...

dsorocks.gif

Same here. I wade in their pool about twice a year, and .org maybe every other month. Real friendly folks; I love it when they came a-callin' over here.

Take your shoes off. Y'all come back now...

Guest deadheadmike

Real friendly folks; I love it when they came a-callin' over here.

Take your shoes off. Y'all come back now...

Thankfully , the visits by those folks are always short lived ...

• Forum MVP

He has got all of you talking about him ...

got to be a reason why you all are so concerned about him and Jill ....

and shows are selling out ..

And he's got you talking about us talking about him, in an eternal recursive loop of love! hug2.gif

So, like, give me a call, buddy...

Guest deadheadmike

He has got all of you talking about him ...

got to be a reason why you all are so concerned about him and Jill ....

and shows are selling out ..

Darn Phil ... he really is getting the starheads all worked up and selling out shows while doing so , its a double bonus for him ... :P

I'm very surprised that Phil and Jill actually responded so strong to some crap on the Philzone gossip channel. I suppose it makes sense that they are interested in reading what people are thinking, but to answer THIS?

I'm now wondering if they read the DSO board too? Well, if so...Hi Phil and Jill. Futhur is getting better all the time, and I'm digging it. Congratulations on forming a great band. I just hope you realize that the #1 reason for this is getting JK on your bus. I only wish you had taken the band that your new guitarist founded more seriously and given it some respect. It would have been nice if you had followed Bobby's example and stood in for a few Fillmore shows. Would have been a nice gesture. Just a thought.

Archived