2000Th Show

maningreen

Here now on the Eve of the 2010 Summer tour and 184 shows to go until #2000 I tried to figure out in my head how and when DSO will arrive on this major milestone. Between all important Family lives, side projects close to home and maintaining a sure and steady pace at or above 26 shows a tour, I predict that The Dark Star Orchestra will reach Show#: 2000 on 12-31-11 . Any thoughts or best guesses? Really, how far off am I?

• Forum MVP

Maybe the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year... and at 11 p.m. they could play The Eleven.

That would be something.

Um.... we did that already. 2008 was the 11th year of the band. It was the first time we played The Eleven in it's entirety.

http://www.archive.org/details/dso2008-11-11.aud

But i suppose we will probably do it in 2011 too if that's what you are talking about.

• Forum MVP

Um.... we did that already. 2008 was the 11th year of the band. It was the first time we played The Eleven in it's entirety.

http://www.archive.o...o2008-11-11.aud

But i suppose we will probably do it in 2011 too if that's what you are talking about.

Indeed - I was going with 11-11-2011, 11 p.m. for "the children of the garden..." motiff.

I missed the 11th anniversary and The Eleven breakout after about a year of it being teased, but the 10th anniversary show in Burlington was no slouch on the breakouts either!

cheers.gif

• Advisory Board

Maybe the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year... and at 11 p.m. they could play The Eleven.

That would be something.

11-11-11 will be DSO's 14th anniversary... I'm sure they will play The Eleven for that....

Archived