Prayers For Herdy......

Tinkerbell

• Forum MVP

lets all send prayers, and positive energy to everyone's favorite donkey....

he was feeling a little sluggish at the ledges, so , after a visit to the hospital,

it was decided, he needed a temporary pacemaker to speed up the bottom half of his heart.....

he is ok, and beeing held over night for observation....

i'm sure they' ve never seen anybody quite as amazing as herdy!!!!

feel better buddy, all my love, steve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, is this why you've been in my head so much lately Herdy? Sorry to hear you're "under watch" but so glad to know you're safe!!!

I sit here with a sigh of relief, I'm so grateful that you decided to be proactive on this, you mean a lot to so many of us, and we need you around for a long long time to come!!!!!

Big smiles, and hugs, and wishes for a speedy recovery.

love you lots, e

• Forum MVP

There are other ways to speed up your heart, but I'm glad to you picked the safe one this time.

All the best and get well soon!

arm

Prayers and good vibes are on their way from Pat and me to you, Ron,

I'm with Sarah. It's great that you took immediate action, and it's greater that you are fixed just that quick!

Hang in their neighbor, take it a little easy, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love,

Kira

I just got off of the phone with Shade O' Grey (Mike) who went in to visit Herdy. He said that all is well and that Herd is in good spirits about the whole situation and is getting a pacemaker put in on Monday or Tuesday. He said that he wasn't feeling well for the past couple of days and decided to go get himself checked out. I doubt that he has any internet access but I will probably talk to him soon and pass on any info that he wishes

• Forum MVP

Herdy Update....

temporary pacemaker is installed..... patient is doing ok

they are testing him for Lyme's disease.

hopefully he has Lyme's and they can fix him with medication....

if he tests negitive for Lyme's he will need a permanent pacemaker...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((herdy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Forum MVP

thank god the next town to the ledges was peaceful valley......

.colorized_sign.jpg.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HERDY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Get well soon, brother. Very sorry this had to happen during Gratefulfest but very, VERY happy that you decided to go get taken care of.

Nantucket - please tell me that isn't really the sign posted in the next town over. I mean did they know that Herdy would be a regular in their part of the state???

• Advisory Board

But the main question is did you miss the TN set or not?

i have read all the posts to the man himself in the hospital, and he'd like everyone to know that he had the mild heart attack in the first place because of the terrapin nation set.

but seriously, he's doing okay. he is waiting on blood test results. as nantucket mentioned, untreated lyme's disease is a possibility. we will see. he may need the permanent pacemaker, which would go in early this week if necessary. basically, he suffered a mild heart attack because the bottom part of his heart isn't doing much at all -- although the top part is performing normally. in any case, he will be out of the hospital (hopefully) wednesday or thursday when he's cleared to drive himself home.

he says thanks to all of you all for the thoughts and the prayers, and hopes he'll be outta there within in the week and back to his normal, donkey-ish antics, etc.

let's all keep sending our best, yeah?

love,

lala

Thanks for the updates Blythe and Steve.

I'm glad you are there for him, all of you.

Prayers and good wishes to you Ron. So glad that you didn't wait on this.

Good luck with the Lyme's. That can be treated so easily if caught in time.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for more positive news.

Lots of love to you Ron,

Kira and Pat

• Forum MVP

I just got off the phone with Chuck Vegas (who was floating on a raft working on his tan at The Ledges) .... and direct info is that Herdy is in high spirits and thanks everyone for the well wishes ...

Chuck also said that Herdy will remain in the hospital until Monday or Tuesday...

(((( Herdy )))

Archived