Gratefulfest Vine

maningreen

I recorded DSO July 2nd 3rd and 4th and would like some help distributing these discs to all forum members who are interested. Not bad for my first recordings but i am sure they are not really Archive.org quality either. Im not interested or educated enough how to put them up on Archive but if someone with a good ear and knowledge how to do so then you are welcome to post. Kept the fireworks and DSO playing along on the 4th on disk for an added bonus touch. Ummm... How do we get these out there.

• Forum MVP

Without a doubt, I'd like a copy of the disks.

Since there will be many folks wanting copies, maybe the easiest thing is someone that knows how to do it, to upload the shows to the archive. Then everyone can do their own download and save Phil the troubles.

peace,

Doc

• Forum MVP

LSP has asked to have these shows on the archive which I'm sure one or more of us can/will do as soon as we receive them.

Meanwhile, I like the Eaton view on vines that they're more personal and friendly, so, please add your name to one or more of the following lists:

>>> People who want to receive audio CD and aren't equipped to make copies

>>> People who are hip to FLAC

>>> People who can duplicate and propagate audio CDs

To keep quality of audio disks as high as possible, one should copy the disks onto their computer and then forward the original disks down the vine. Those who can't make copies can get 2gen copies from the vine as it proceeds. We'll match up names after we get a list.

• Forum MVP

I have received disks late last week. I have ripped them and am ready to forward them.

Looks like Shad-O-Vision is next in line. PM me snailmail addr please and I will fwd you the disks LSP sent me.

Anyone who can't duplicate audio CDs is welcome to PM me snailmail addr and I will burn you a copy from my rips as quickly as able.

LSP I still haven't sent you the shows I promised but I will... soon! Sorry to be slow like that. THANKS for sharing the music!!

As for archive upload I would like to include the "M3U" "ogg/vorbis" format or whatever it is and I haven't got myself schooled on that yet. So far I don't think I have an encoder and have to go download one. Guidance always welcome. Sorry so slow but I will get it done if nobody beats me to it.

:)

• Forum MVP

7/2 is uploaded but it is uploading "again" to correct some file naming stupidness that I did.

The snafu should be corrected by another couple hours of re-uploading.

Archived