Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head

bs69

• Forum MVP

So, I printed out some proposals this morning to the good printer in the other office with the 2 ladies that like to listen to the greatest hits of the 70's and 80's station all day long. Well, I went to pick up my printouts and there it was: "Dancing Queen" by Abba. It is now over 2 hours later and I can't get it out of my head. Aggh!

• Forum MVP

So, I printed out some proposals this morning to the good printer in the other office with the 2 ladies that like to listen to the greatest hits of the 70's and 80's station all day long. Well, I went to pick up my printouts and there it was: "Dancing Queen" by Abba. It is now over 2 hours later and I can't get it out of my head. Aggh!

Quick! listen to this song over and over to help alleviate your problem.

Guest jazz-man

One of the nurses had a scrub top with Elvis pictures on it and that triggered a day's worth of "I'll have a blue Christmas, without you..." It could have been so much worse, check this out and then cut off your ears

or even stick a screwdriver in your eardrums. Truly horrid!

• Forum MVP

I'm very, VERY sorry to say that I, unfortunately, have you all beat. As I was leaving for work the other day, I found my daughters watching The Golden Girls. Needless to say, the theme song was in my head for a solid 6 hours. So what does my wife do??? She starts texting me the lyrics to the song... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very, VERY sorry to say that I, unfortunately, have you all beat. As I was leaving for work the other day, I found my daughters watching The Golden Girls. Needless to say, the theme song was in my head for a solid 6 hours. So what does my wife do??? She starts texting me the lyrics to the song... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if I can help you in any way. I will pray for you. Those pesky theme songs from the 80's. Thank you for being a friend.

• Forum MVP

One of the nurses had a scrub top with Elvis pictures on it and that triggered a day's worth of "I'll have a blue Christmas, without you..." It could have been so much worse, check this out and then cut off your ears

or even stick a screwdriver in your eardrums. Truly horrid!

Right when I thought my distaste for her could not possibly go higher.................. Thanks for shitting all over my Friday....

Archived