2 Weeks From Today

FriendlyFire

• Forum MVP

Would be a pleasure to meet you, especially considering your rye(hope this correct spelling) sense of humor.

I am much better in person.... kind of like the book is always better than the movie .... :wacko:

look for the good looking shaved head guy in orange swim trunks...

• Forum MVP

WAHWAHWAHWAH.

That's me crying because I probably can't make it to my first gratefulfest. Waiting a year seems so far away...

How do I mourn something that never lived?

I'm on the same page this year, first one missed in a while...I feel your pain.

As well to count the angels dancing on a pin. So plan a consolation run of shows if at all possible.

• Forum MVP

What bad news is this ? Chuck, are you saying you won't be at the festival ? If that's actually the case, I know many folk will miss seeing you.

Peace and Love,

Doc

It is bad news for me for sure. Just had it confirmed the other day. But until I'm ready to again leap from a ledge high and wide (as in another extended Time of Bliss), there isn't much I can do... other than miss you all and know everyone is having a king-hell good time!

• Forum MVP

Chuck, Octal, we are beginning to feel your pain. Our roommate is incredibly incompetent (go figure) so we are dealing with possibly kicking him out atm, and also scrambling to find someone to watch our house/cat while we are gone, since he is no longer an option (though the only reason we accepted a roommate was so someone would be here when we go to GRATEFULFEST, and he knows it).......

so, miracles do happen, but as of yesterday, our faith in being there no matter what has been seriously tested, and we are doing everything in our power to be there...... but who knows?

damn. totally depressing.

• Forum MVP

I feel the pain too. I haven't decided yet if i'll be going, going to leave it to a last minute decision. Even if I do go I have to either leave friday night after the show(yea, bad idea), or wake up super early and bust out(sigh..). In the end i'll probably go but if I don't I'll do what Mr. Vegas suggested, that being to schedule an extended run of non-festival shows. And it looks as though my summer plans have been pushed back to late-july so I've got my eyes on Richmond>Raleigh/Norfolk. Eggs, too bad ya'll don't live down south no more!

I feel the pain too. I haven't decided yet if i'll be going, going to leave it to a last minute decision. Even if I do go I have to either leave friday night after the show(yea, bad idea), or wake up super early and bust out(sigh..). In the end i'll probably go but if I don't I'll do what Mr. Vegas suggested, that being to schedule an extended run of non-festival shows. And it looks as though my summer plans have been pushed back to late-july so I've got my eyes on Richmond>Raleigh/Norfolk. Eggs, too bad ya'll don't live down south no more!

Hey Mangosteen... we missed you this weekend at In & Out of the Garden We Go (Snipes Farm). Dude, definitely come to Grateful Fest. We got so many people going. Do whatever it takes to get there brother, it's gonna be a blast! Looks like we got the fire dancers coming back... besides, we having fireworks, clowns, swimming, high diving/jumping in quarry... Need I say anymore?

"They're a rainbow full of sound, they're fireworks, calliopese and clowns, and everybody's dancing!"

• Forum MVP

Hey Mangosteen... we missed you this weekend at In & Out of the Garden We Go (Snipes Farm). Dude, definitely come to Grateful Fest. We got so many people going. Do whatever it takes to get there brother, it's gonna be a blast! Looks like we got the fire dancers coming back... besides, we having fireworks, clowns, swimming, high diving/jumping in quarry... Need I say anymore?

"They're a rainbow full of sound, they're fireworks, calliopese and clowns, and everybody's dancing!"

I like calliopes :)

• Forum MVP

Especially calliope women.

Well they do spin a curious sense of their own. Gotta say, I like it.

what to do ... what to do... decisions .. decisions....

decisions are things that responsible people make. I prefer to think of them as 'options'. Options that I might pursue :)

Archived