Gratefulfest

redeyedbert

Looking like a grate start.

Inquiring minds want to know if there was anything Thursday night?

There was a sound check around 6ish on Thursday. We were setting up camp and didn't get to see it. I heard Jack straw and black throated wind through the trees. I don't remember anything else.

Now as far as my detailed review that said "great show", I'm sorry last night I couldn't give a detailed review. I note the setlist on my phone during the show for myself. After the show, it takes 2 minutes to copy and paste it in the dso reviews. So it's not a review, it's a setlist for all u at home who want to know as fast as possible.

So,your still not getting a review, but note, it was a 69 played with extreme attention to detail as usuall.

• Forum MVP

There was a sound check around 6ish on Thursday. We were setting up camp and didn't get to see it. I heard Jack straw and black throated wind through the trees. I don't remember anything else.

Now as far as my detailed review that said "great show", I'm sorry last night I couldn't give a detailed review. I note the setlist on my phone during the show for myself. After the show, it takes 2 minutes to copy and paste it in the dso reviews. So it's not a review, it's a setlist for all u at home who want to know as fast as possible.

So,your still not getting a review, but note, it was a 69 played with extreme attention to detail as usuall.

Seriously, buddy, thank you for sharing with us poor souls not able to be there this go around. It is truly appreciated. And I hope the thunderstorms are leaving you all alone right now!

• Forum MVP

4/4/69 Avalon Ballroom

Love Light started second set

Filler was Hurts Me Too(Lisa vocal and harp)

Hard To Handle

China Rider

Like A Road

Sound check on Thursday had Black Throated, Stop That Train, and I can't really remember what else-ah, the Ledges!!!!!

• Forum MVP

4/4/69 Avalon Ballroom

Hard To Handle

China Rider

Like A Road

Sound check on Thursday had Black Throated, Stop That Train, and I can't really remember what else-ah, the Ledges!!!!!

The Ledges indeed.

If that was the warmup, fans are gonna get sonically knocked around for the next 2. How about an original then 10.31.91?

slurp.

• Forum MVP

Easily one of the best shows ive ever seen. Lovelight was long and dirty. Barraco even.includd a rap about herdy. Pretty hilarious. Just drove home all night with no sleep....so tired so thats all i got for now. Love the.ledges, enjoy the reemainder of.the weekend!

• Forum MVP

I hope someone is taping these.

The entire show was videotaped by both gary and steve. I for one am very excited to see these vids surface, along with tonight's and tmrw's which i unfortunately will not be attending:)

Tho if there was a show to catch, imo this was the one. thank you dso!

• Forum MVP

4/4/69 Avalon Ballroom

Hard To Handle

China Rider

Like A Road

Correct sound check

Stop That Train

Black Throated Wind

Big Railroad Blues

Big Boss Man( Lisa on harp)

Wheel

• Advisory Board

Barraco even.includd a rap about herdy. Pretty hilarious.

Gotta love me some Robbie Barraco!! It's a good thing he was slappin that Hammond, or I would of had to given him a kiss instead of Nick ;)

Archived