Get It Off Your Chest

jawdoc

• Forum MVP

ELO :rofl: ... you rock , Tony !!!

and even though I don't know her , your ex-wife pisses me off too ;)

seriously , these days I'm more sad and disappointed than angry or bugged about people , places and things :( ... but give me time , I'm sure I can work up a list ...

• Forum MVP

ok ... red light cameras and UN-maned radar speed traps ... if there isn't an actual cop seeing me break a traffic law , then I (we) should get away with it ... am I right ?!?! who's with me ????

I'd rather see a protect and serve officer on the job over a machine any day ... machines are there to make money , a good police officer will help you if your in need ...

Guest crazy digits

Here's a partial list

1. cheapskates, you know when you're eating out and the check comes.

2. my ex wife

3. ELO

4, Howie Long

the ridiculous things people want to talk about on these forums..way too much time on your hands..not just you but about 70% of the shit that is posted...sorry for the buzz kill but really?

ok ... red light cameras and UN-maned radar speed traps ... if there isn't an actual cop seeing me break a traffic law , then I (we) should get away with it ... am I right ?!?! who's with me ????

I'd rather see a protect and serve officer on the job over a machine any day ... machines are there to make money , a good police officer will help you if your in need ...

Yeah I got nailed by one of the speed traps a few years ago. I bought a radar detector and that has helped avoid some of them. the only problem is when I play my music loud I don't hear it go off.

• Forum MVP

the ridiculous things people want to talk about on these forums..way too much time on your hands..not just you but about 70% of the shit that is posted...sorry for the buzz kill but really?

Bix , so what your saying is threads like this bug you ... :P

This is all about fun, I was hanging out with the wife and kids doing nothing today so I had the free time. I'm suprised no one bit on the Howie Long mention. I don't know what it is but it would make my day if he got caught doing a George Michael thing in a public restroom or maybe caught at the airport with heroin. :o:rofl:

Bix , so what your saying is threads like this bug you ... :P

What he said.

• Forum MVP

I'm suprised no one bit on the Howie Long mention. I don't know what it is but it would make my day if he got caught doing a George Michael thing in a public restroom or maybe caught at the airport with heroin. :o:rofl:

I worry about myself getting caught like George Michael , that would be embarrassing , and at my age no less ...:huh:

I worry about myself getting caught like George Michael , that would be embarrassing , and at my age no less ...:huh:

All I can say to that Mike is I like George Michaels music a lot more than ELOs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :mellow:

• Forum MVP

All I can say to that Mike is I like George Michaels music a lot more than ELOs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :mellow:

I gotta say , this man can sing !!! and this song is FILLED with emotion ... makes ya wanna hold the person you love real close and dance nice and slow ... feel the same way about some Michael Jackson songs ... I remember MJ being jammed loud in the parking lot after a few GD shows and all of us were dancing our asses off to him , it was coming from one of the busses we used to see parked in the lots across the country , big speakers on the roof of the bus playing MJ , what a trip ... good times man !!!

and I know my post is a bit off topic , but we got it like that here !!!;)

• Forum MVP

My friend who is obsessed with conspiracy theories and Bohemian Grove. Why does a bunch of rich farts playing in the woods stir up so much excitement.

Some say that such a gathering of powerful people in private is as good as a closed-door meeting in which policy decisions are made and to which the public have no access nor input.

Others say that the mock human sacrifice in their "Cremation of Care" ritual is inappropriate behavior.

I say both.

• Advisory Board

Things that piss/bugs me...

1. Chuck Vegas

2. August West

3. NWNJ Steve

4. Taper Ron

5. Sporks

6. Women with big boobies

7. Dark Star Orchestra

8. My DSO family

Wait... those are things that I love.... oops....

• Forum MVP

Things that piss/bugs me...

1. Chuck Vegas

2. August West

3. NWNJ Steve

4. Taper Ron

5. Sporks

6. Women with big boobies

7. Dark Star Orchestra

8. My DSO family

Wait... those are things that I love.... oops....

In that order? And wondering if I'm honored to be included with sporks, cuz those are for gaytards.

• Forum MVP

The only thing I remember about George Micheal was in 88 or 89 he played the New Orleans Superdome with the Bangles as opening act.

The same night the Dead played the UNO Arena.

Where was I?

All I can say is that the Bangles apparently bid George adieu after their opening and went to Dead show as they actually did encore with the boys...and Neville Bros.

• Forum MVP

My friend who is obsessed with conspiracy theories and Bohemian Grove. Why does a bunch of rich farts playing in the woods stir up so much excitement.

ever actually researched it?

• Forum MVP

[edited for inappropriate content]

is there censorship , afoot !?!?:o:unsure::huh:

notice the little yellow faces strategically placed to show the different stages of concern ... it took me about ten minutes to pick and place them , I'm exhausted ...

• Forum MVP

is there censorship , afoot !?!?ohmy.gifunsure.gifhuh.gif

notice the little yellow faces strategically placed to show the different stages of concern ... it took me about ten minutes to pick and place them , I'm exhausted ...

No.

Get some rest.

Guest jazz-man

A couple things that bother me...ignorant people that are proud of their ignorance (like rednecks)...politicians that only care about their wealthy backers and not WE THE PEOPLE...people who are apathetic about the people I just mentioned...people who don't vote...selfishness...laziness....I've never had a girlfriend with really nice breasts...

• Forum MVP

Dear Jazz of Man Clan,

Although you are only Human, anthropomorphicologically speaking I share your pain.

The qualities that make the "Teat" more than a bump on a log are many, and I am a beast of great experience.

In seeking a hearthmate the "Teats" must be considered of prime importance. A strong "nip" is desirable to resist any bruising.

While a squirrel may suffice while in estrus, and the Bol Weevil and Armadillo make game partners, nothing beats the Human bosom for companionship.

The best Human "Teats" are those with much hair sprouting around the "nips". Usually sharp these hairs make a fine barb from which to pop a pimple or open envelopes.

Love,

Cavey :wub:

The hairs also make very good tooth picks for picking raw meat and other substances out from between teeth ... :wub:

Archived