Ac Hilton - 7/23/11

topher44

• Forum MVP

sitting here in (mystery location) CA, licking my wounds(poison oak), and it's real nice to see that ya'll had so much fun. I was there in spirit....Love all you guys!

Back to sweat and dirt..

can't wait for Alaska!!!

• Forum MVP

sitting here in (mystery location) CA, licking my wounds(poison oak), and it's real nice to see that ya'll had so much fun. I was there in spirit....Love all you guys!

Back to sweat and dirt..

can't wait for Alaska!!!

Missed ya, buddy. Pan for that gold!

• Forum MVP

Back to sweat and dirt..

can't wait for Alaska!!!

with the internet .... no place is a mystery location anymore... why do you think it took us 10 freaking years to get that rat bin laden..he did not pay his cable and wifi bill ... <_<

and I would advise against licking poison oak (unless it was on a female that all bets are off) .. :wacko:

and Alaska - the Grizz have been a little jumpy the last month or so .... make sure you dont have a pocket full of honey (unless again a girl is involved) .. :blink: .

• Forum MVP

with the internet .... no place is a mystery location anymore... why do you think it took us 10 freaking years to get that rat bin laden..he did not pay his cable and wifi bill ... <_<

and I would advise against licking poison oak (unless it was on a female that all bets are off) .. :wacko:

and Alaska - the Grizz have been a little jumpy the last month or so .... make sure you dont have a pocket full of honey (unless again a girl is involved) .. :blink: .

haha. thanks for the sound advice, matt :P

A week later, I just wanted to bing in and say WOO HOO to DSO and to last Saturday night's killer show! We had the very best time! The friends, the venue....just dancing space galore......and the MUSIC AND ENERGY were all off the hook. Even Pat was seen twirling amongst us all!

It was super seeing everyone, although Mike, I don't know how I missed you....I am sick about it.

Thanks to ALL for contributing to a fabulous night of fellowship!

And big thanks to DSO for continuing to keep the music all of us treasure so much alive and soaring into new dimensions every time!

• Forum MVP

It was super seeing everyone, although Mike, I don't know how I missed you....I am sick about it.

Kira , I don't know either ... I wish someone would have said you guys were there , it would have been great to see you and Pat ... see you guys next time , for sure !!! :)

• Advisory Board

GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BRYAN THE LIGHTING TECH ,YOUR WORK IS AMAZING ,IF ANYONE WATCHES THESE VIDS U WILL NOTICE HIS AMAZING WORK

I've always been very impressed.

He also has some cool nicknames...

Dr. B B)

Archived