The Jefferson Theater, Charlottesville, Va

Tea

• Forum MVP

Setlist: 4/25/77 - Capitol Theatre, Passaic NJ - Monday One: New Minglewood Blues ; Deal ; Mama Tried ; They Love Each Other ; Looks Like Rain ; Peggy-O ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication ; Ship Of Fools ; Estimated Prophet ; Brown Eyed Women ; The Music Never Stopped

Two: Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain ; Samson And Delilah ; Terrapin Station > Playing In The Band > Drums > Wharf Rat > Playing In The Band

Encore: U.S. Blues

Filler: Unbroken Chain

Missed Scarlet>Fire again....did get to see splintered sunlight play it last night tho. I wonder if they happened at the same time...

Looks like a sweet show! no lullaby...phew...

• Forum MVP

did get to see splintered sunlight play it last night tho.

Aaron your dripping with music!! What happened to SCI last night??? Hey BTW do you remember that dude Blitz from Boston who we were hanging with??? I can't remember his last name.....can you???

Hey BTW do you remember that dude Blitz from Boston who we were hanging with? I can't recall his last name.....can you?

Nevermind it just hit me.... D'onacid was his surname. Later dude.

• Forum MVP

Aaron your dripping with music!! What happened to SCI last night??? Hey BTW do you remember that dude Blitz from Boston who we were hanging with??? I can't remember his last name.....can you???

Nevermind it just hit me.... D'onacid was his surname. Later dude.

No translation needed here........The bad stuff used to be called Sid Vicious. At least that's what I heard ;)

• Forum MVP

Setlist: 4/25/77 - Capitol Theatre, Passaic NJ - Monday One: New Minglewood Blues ; Deal ; Mama Tried ; They Love Each Other ; Looks Like Rain ; Peggy-O ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication ; Ship Of Fools ; Estimated Prophet ; Brown Eyed Women ; The Music Never Stopped

Two: Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain ; Samson And Delilah ; Terrapin Station > Playing In The Band > Drums > Wharf Rat > Playing In The Band

Encore: U.S. Blues

Filler: Unbroken Chain

Missed Scarlet>Fire again....did get to see splintered sunlight play it last night tho. I wonder if they happened at the same time...

Looks like a sweet show! no lullaby...phew...

I would venture to say Lullaby will probably only be played at an acoustic show. So, as long as you don't miss any acoustic shows you will probably not miss it. Get it?!

• Forum MVP

It was an awesome Wharf Rat. Killer show, and no Dylan. Looking forward to the two-night run at the 9:30 Club Fri/Sat.

just for you I hope you get ... in no particular order:

1. Stuck Inside of Memphis

2. She Belongs To Me

3. All Along The Watchtower

4. Tangled Up In Blue

5. Simple Twist of Fate

6. Maggie's Farm

7. Ballad of a Thin Man

8. Forever Young

9. Its All Over Now, Baby Blue

10. It Takes a lot to Laugh, it takes a Train to Cry

Shall I continue.... I think not....

but I expect you to walk out of the venue and not come back in when a Dylan tune is played... weak dude.... weak

• Forum MVP

Good God, Matt - you left out the greatest of them all...Desolation Row. Maybe it could go into Visions, and then Positively 4th Street just for the hell of it. But your list says it all. Which is exactly why I want to someday see Ghosts of Electricity...because the top ten Dylan just can't be limited to ten!

• Forum MVP

I would venture to say Lullaby will probably only be played at an acoustic show. So, as long as you don't miss any acoustic shows you will probably not miss it. Get it?!

Ha. I see how it is. Well i'll be at all of nye....just want my lullaby...

Archived