Drumz>

Miracle>

Wheel>

Gimme some Lovin>

Dew.

E. BYGN

Filler: Stange Man

• Forum MVP

What an awesome show! Totally overcame D.C.'s general lameness. 2nd set smoked. Feel really lucky to have caught my 3rd dew and 4TH eyes of the tour. Oh, and Lisa absolutely killed strange man. Possibly the best version ever- I'll have to consult Mr. Vegas on that though. He seems to be the authority on such issues....:)

An awesome show at a terrible venue. DSO, you're bigger than these tiny closets. Brach out and get some SPACE. Rob E had a Jack of Diamonds on his shirt - indeed a hard card to beat - but I saw Queen Jane trump that and turn the crowd to statues in record time. Nonetheless, Help>Slip>Franklin's revived the place and band just kept playing on. Awesome show, albeit the brief Dylan appearance. I am not too familiar with Strange Man, so thank you for playing that.

Hijack ed account from FOTD.... not his doing.

Will come and see.... albeit from corners and off the path so as to lay a design and not have the web jacked up again. Big efforts for best effect, you know.

Next time am sneaking in a purr-fect Calico as witness, a peaceful green Fran, and if I can get back to COmpany headquarters, maybe Ten Jedi?

Rock on DSO.

And to the statuesque... never tried a sardine and disliked being one even more. Did not organize for the can. That is all.

PS: If I had a dime for every time I came to see, and upside out, downside in, jack-o-ouch was making his cuts, then at least the cab fares would be covered and I'd still have an elbow.

Gathered the strands back today and am off to visit my eldest brother, the ore-man Jim, for some moving meditation....

later skaters

• Forum MVP

Hijack ed account from FOTD.... not his doing.

Will come and see.... albeit from corners and off the path so as to lay a design and not have the web jacked up again. Big efforts for best effect, you know.

Next time am sneaking in a purr-fect Calico as witness, a peaceful green Fran, and if I can get back to COmpany headquarters, maybe Ten Jedi?

Rock on DSO.

And to the statuesque... never tried a sardine and disliked being one even more. Did not organize for the can. That is all.

PS: If I had a dime for every time I came to see, and upside out, downside in, jack-o-ouch was making his cuts, then at least the cab fares would be covered and I'd still have an elbow.

Gathered the strands back today and am off to visit my eldest brother, the ore-man Jim, for some moving meditation....

later skaters

I know you rider. And know one way in which you fly....on the back of your airborne horse. Great seeing you in Northampton V !! Don't be a stranger here, sign up for your own account. Happy trails Sister!!

Killer show, the band was really tight. We danced almost the whole show.

The 2nd set really put us in a different space!

Loved the Franklin, among others.

That show had more energy than the GD show they were reproducing.

Great fun having Al Franken introduce the band.

Can anyone help me find a recording of the show? It's not on either the DSO Livemusic site or archive.org.

Thanks!

Archived