Southbound Winter Tour is finally here!

Tea

• Forum MVP

Here we go kids!

If the end of 2011 was any indication of what the band has in store for us, this tour should be spell-binding! Anyone think we will see some bust-outs in the coming days? Maybe an electric version of a song that shall remain nameless for Mango? Dear Prudence has been on my mind lately and I think it has been awhile since it last surfaced. Maybe Bob Dylan's Hurricane for the TN show at Martyrs (where it all started)?

Whatever pops up is surely going to be: Hard-chargin, unadulterated, greasey, poignant, feverish, frenzied, good old, mind-bending, Rock-n-Roll!!! :headbang:

Look out Minneapolis - It begins.

:dsorocks:

Bring it on! Heading to Fla. to visit Mom. Gonna hit St. Pete + Ft. Lauderdale on a side trip. Very Excited... :)

:dsorocks:

ps The recent acoustic version of said nameless song is pretty dank!

Also, last time we crossed Alligator Alley a Panther ran accross the road in front of us. Hoping for that recreation...

:crewrocks:

Gentlemen and Lady, start your engines... and may 2012 be the best year yet for our favorite band! I would sure love to have Russian Lullaby, Cosmic Charlie, Mason's Children, Shade of Grey, as well as some other rare tunes see more regular action this year. There are many others, of course, but these I would love to hear more often.

For those lucky enough to be able to attend shows in the next few months, would really appreciate some detailed reviews.

Cheers... and Happy Touring !!!

• Forum MVP

Gentlemen and Lady, start your engines... and may 2012 be the best year yet for our favorite band! I would sure love to have :ph34r: , Cosmic Charlie, Mason's Children, Shade of Grey, as well as some other rare tunes see more regular action this year. There are many others, of course, but these I would love to hear more often.

For those lucky enough to be able to attend shows in the next few months, would really appreciate some detailed reviews.

Cheers... and Happy Touring !!!

Quick: EDIT your post so as to remove any unintended jinxes........Mango will find you.

Archived