Terrapin Nation

Mango

• Forum MVP

Not in the right order and definitely missing a few songs....

....Quinn

big iron

Doin that rag

Cats under the stars

For whats its worth

king bee

Brother esua

Fulsome prison blues

Tom thumb

Good lovin

Russian lullaby

weather report suite

It's makes no difference

White rabbit

Hey Jude

Viola

Run Mary

A very special evening for me. Much love!

• Forum MVP

One:

Quinn The Eskimo; Big Iron ; Doin' That Rag ; *Bye And Bye ; *Cats Under The Stars ; *King Bee ; My Brother Esau ; *For What It's Worth ; Folsom Prison Blues ; Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues ; Oh Boy

Two:

*Good Lovin' ; *Russian Lullaby ; *Weather Report Suite > *Let It Grow ; Loose Lucy ; *Stir It Up ; *It Makes No Difference ; *Hey Jude > White Rabbit > Viola Lee Blues

Encore: *Run Mary

Notes: * Pat Mallinger on saxophone

Looks like a great slate of stuff here from where it all began! I bet the Russian Lullaby did not suck. Despite having not looked at previous TN selists, this one seems to feature more GD/JGB songs than is usually the case.

• Forum MVP

:) :) and it was everything I ever could have hoped for! Easily the best TN show I've ever seen. Every song selection was so nice, the delivery perfect. I don't know what else to say!

Anyone going to Kalamazoo tonight?

+1

And apparently two dudes fell through the front window....

• Forum MVP

:) :) and it was everything I ever could have hoped for! Easily the best TN show I've ever seen. Every song selection was so nice, the delivery perfect. I don't know what else to say!

Anyone going to Kalamazoo tonight?

+1

And apparently two dudes fell through the front window....

Whaaaa?!? Inquiring minds would like to know - I hope they are ok and that was not the result of the dredded disease known as knuckleheaditis.

Thanks pugs! I wish people in the crowd would just shut the f@ck up! What do you go to shows for?

its particularly bad during the stir it up- one of my favorites of the show. but that was due to those guys falling through the window which I think was during that tune....

Archived