Boston Show 6/1/12

Dancin' Fool

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Ducats won't ever expose himself to this board. I would guess mostly becuase the person he really is isn't the person he pretends to be on line. If he is, hes gotten his ass kicked over and over. He sells fake drugs, stalks other peoples girlfriends/wives, and spends most of his time masturbating in the bathroom at the show. He wants mango to dance in the bathroom because he is a homosexual that wants some material to masturbate to whiile he is stroking his tiny cock in the bathroom. I'm gonna go with he is a great guy, a little estonished at all this dso love because to him, this music is about the grateful dead and not some knock off cover band. He was there and many of us, myself included weren't, which at the end of the day gives him a position I am jealous of. I would die tomorrow if I could do one tour with jerry first. So he belittles DSO bc some of us haven't seen jerry and therefore, aren't true deadheads because we can't be without seeing jerry. At the end of the day, I love the pathetic pussy that spends his time hiding behind a forum and keyboards trying to belitte the fans of this music. I think, and I could definitely be wrong, Jerry would love that DSO and other bands are carrying on the music and love he shared with people. I can't say I believe in God, I just don't know, but I believe in the message of Jesus Christ and Jerry Garcia as I understand it. Ducats even with his tiny insufficient sexual organs and his sorry position in today's society deserves our love. Though you wish to tear us down or at the very least have nothing nice to say, I hope to some day meet you, buy you a drink or the posion of your choice and give you a hug. Although, I doubt you really need it. You take pleasure in others displeasure, You may have been lucky enough to see Jerry and share in the love that was/is the GD, but if your anything like your online persona, your not a deadhead. You're not kind and you don't care about others. I wish you the best and hope someday you come to love others as they love you. Why don't you just go away or meet some of us? We're not a bad group of people. I love you buddy! All I want to know is are you kind?

ducats I never even thought of seeing the grateful dead as going to a rock concert. Maybe you would be better off going to see lady gaga.

http://www.archive.org/details/gd82-04-14.sbd.braverman.7629.sbeok.shnf

Bobby-"has anybody ever been late to a rock n roll show", or something VERY close to that. then they bang out a first set OOZING (great deep elem + brown eyed) with electricity

Ducats won't ever expose himself to this board. I would guess mostly becuase the person he really is isn't the person he pretends to be on line. If he is, hes gotten his ass kicked over and over. He sells fake drugs, stalks other peoples girlfriends/wives, and spends most of his time masturbating in the bathroom at the show. He wants mango to dance in the bathroom because he is a homosexual that wants some material to masturbate to whiile he is stroking his tiny cock in the bathroom. I'm gonna go with he is a great guy, a little estonished at all this dso love because to him, this music is about the grateful dead and not some knock off cover band. He was there and many of us, myself included weren't, which at the end of the day gives him a position I am jealous of. I would die tomorrow if I could do one tour with jerry first. So he belittles DSO bc some of us haven't seen jerry and therefore, aren't true deadheads because we can't be without seeing jerry. At the end of the day, I love the pathetic pussy that spends his time hiding behind a forum and keyboards trying to belitte the fans of this music. I think, and I could definitely be wrong, Jerry would love that DSO and other bands are carrying on the music and love he shared with people. I can't say I believe in God, I just don't know, but I believe in the message of Jesus Christ and Jerry Garcia as I understand it. Ducats even with his tiny insufficient sexual organs and his sorry position in today's society deserves our love. Though you wish to tear us down or at the very least have nothing nice to say, I hope to some day meet you, buy you a drink or the posion of your choice and give you a hug. Although, I doubt you really need it. You take pleasure in others displeasure, You may have been lucky enough to see Jerry and share in the love that was/is the GD, but if your anything like your online persona, your not a deadhead. You're not kind and you don't care about others. I wish you the best and hope someday you come to love others as they love you. Why don't you just go away or meet some of us? We're not a bad group of people. I love you buddy! All I want to know is are you kind?

expose? i offered my place to some starheads awhile back. I'm as real as it gets-its all sarcasm-still hav'nt been able to figure out the evil in it-my bad. never belittled dso - in fact have said before 1-2 the dso shows i've seen (first one was in 2000 or 2001 + 2 or 3 every year since) were better than 1-2 the second 1-2 of the 100++ dead shows i saw. regarding your god ?. i was agnostic for 10yrs b4 deciding that was a position without conviction - a cop out - a hedge - fence sitting - just finish your thoughts and come down on one side of the fence. regarding mango - i thought he was the one who posted something about (a northeast show i think) him + his buddies ruining the experience for some people and being proud of it - i've had him in the asshole group ever since - if it wasn't him my bad again + i apologize - but he should be able to go on nonetheless. i'm a lover not a fighter so he'll have to drop the gloves with somebody else

ducats sucks. I remember the concourses in the late 80s and 90s were alive and well with the flailers. You kids who never saw the Grateful Dead but go to all these DSO shows are more Grateful Dead than ducats and all his negativity.

Its not just about what shows you went to, or how many. Its about a simple love of the music and the people.

My first couple of shows I was there for the party. Didn't care about the music. Didn't know it. The think I liked right out of the gate, was the friendly, smiling people!!!!!

I guess there is a place here for ducats. We all have a crazy uncle, or racist grandma. Thats our ducats. Without his misery, our highs, wouldn't be so high.

• Forum MVP

Ducats, I'm done with you. If you want to show your face I'd be happy to meet you...until then please just crawl back into your dark hole and keep your 'sarcasm' to yourself. I don't post on these forums to engage in negativity because this whole DSO/gd experience is so positive for me. Ima keep on falling on. Peace

Guest L~Cat

You know maybe instead of ASSuming someone is who you think they are from a post way back when or whatever, and acting like a complete aggro tool, just be straight up. I will vouch for Aaron in that I know he would never piss someone off then say he was proud of it. Aaron is GD all the way.

Your deal with me is completely ridiculous and so help me if we ever do cross paths (and know it) i will ensure you do not come within yards of me Not because I'm some crazy bitch but because you have harassed and harassed to know end after I, and others, have asked you to stop. I would be extremely uncomfortable in your very presence because of the way you've spoken to me on here. I have no clue who you are and I doubt you even know who I am. Maya Angelou once said something like people forget what you said and what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel.

It's fine to be sarcastic sometimes, but all the time is caustic. I can think of one person on here who could school you on the fine art of sarcasm.

Have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.

• Forum MVP

If ducats rubs you all the wrong way, why don't you just ignore him. It's obvious that it's the attention that keeps him going.

easier said than done . :huh::P

Mike , foresight is knowing when to shut your mouth before someone suggests it.

I wish you would have given me this advice years ago , it might have saved me from myself ;) ... and you need to come west my good man ...

:)

:dsorocks:

If ducats rubs you all the wrong way, why don't you just ignore him. It's obvious that it's the attention that keeps him going.

Agreed. I gave this advice about him 6 months ago. I'm better at giving advice than taking my own.

I fed the troll. Sorry.

I will take your advice, and never view a ducats post again. Simple enough.

Guest L~Cat

we're a protective bunch of folks here....we love our sandbox and try to keep it clean. thats why its hard for us to ignore the person who's pissing in it......

• Forum MVP

Ignoring the person pissing in the sandbox is the fastest way to get rid of them in my experience. There's always different ways and forms of protection.

Is ducats a dick? Sure. Do I care about him? No.

The bickering back and forth needs to stop. All this talk about small genitalia and who's a real deadhead is ridiculous.

This place is a forum to discuss DSO, GD, JGB, related music, and other random, general discussion.

Ive said my piece. Now get out, listen to the music play, and stop getting caught up in this trivial drama. I mean it's the Internet Pete's sake.

• Forum MVP

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your statement. Ducats may feed off the attention, but ignoring a bully doesn't make them go away. If I ignored that he was taking my lunch money everyday, he would have my lunch money every day. If we ignore War (which for the most part we do), does it go away? No kids die and war keeps going on while you go about your daily life. Most internet trolls go away after being ignored. Ducats has shown that he isn't like the usual internet trolls. He will keep saying things even if no one is listening. Ignoring problems, in my life experience, doesn't make them go away; it exacerbates them, My post was a little over the top and offensive. I shouldn't be talking about the size of his genitals, there probably bigger then mine.

Ducats, there is no evil in sarcasm or even the occasional negative post, but all of your posts seem to be offensive. Where do you live? I would like to take you up on the offer to spend a night on your couch and get to know you first hand. The sarcasm stings a lot less if we actually know who you are. It becomes more like an inside joke. I do see how you could interpret mangos post as if he was bragging about stealing bracelets and occupying apart of the venue that his ticket didn't allow him to. I actually think we owe some people an apology that we made the dance space at that venue tighter than it needed to be because we danced where we weren't allowed. You also have borderline sexually harassed L-Cat, which I do think is wrong, if your life outlook doesn't allow for good and evil, you post is definitely wrong. Of course, you could choose not to believe in right or wrong. In my early post, I said I didn't know if I believed in God, that wasn't meant to say that I am an agnostic. I most definitely believe in a power greater than myself and that their are energies and forces in this world that can not be explained, but our very real. I meant I don't believe in God necessarily in a Judeo/Christian sense.

Found, I'm sorry I fed into the fire and just didn't look the other way. I always try to make sure I state that I am sure ducats is a better person than he is perceived on these boards to be.

Were all ass holes and were all gentleman just depends on how we act and come off in the moment. The same guy you hated when you met him might be your best friend down the line. The guy you thought was creepy when you met him, could be your future husband.

Now you want to get back to the music. Will you be in Boston buddy? We miss you Found and haven't seen you in a while. I guess JGB Brooklyn Bowl will be the next time I see you.

Sorry for my post straying way off course from the threads title of Boston Show 6/1/12, but this is the general discussion part of the forums and I figure its really all fair game. Peace, love, and music.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your statement. Ducats may feed off the attention, but ignoring a bully doesn't make them go away. If I ignored that he was taking my lunch money everyday, he would have my lunch money every day. If we ignore War (which for the most part we do), does it go away? No kids die and war keeps going on while you go about your daily life. Most internet trolls go away after being ignored. Ducats has shown that he isn't like the usual internet trolls. He will keep saying things even if no one is listening. Ignoring problems, in my life experience, doesn't make them go away; it exacerbates them, My post was a little over the top and offensive. I shouldn't be talking about the size of his genitals, there probably bigger then mine.

Ducats, there is no evil in sarcasm or even the occasional negative post, but all of your posts seem to be offensive. Where do you live? I would like to take you up on the offer to spend a night on your couch and get to know you first hand. The sarcasm stings a lot less if we actually know who you are. It becomes more like an inside joke. I do see how you could interpret mangos post as if he was bragging about stealing bracelets and occupying apart of the venue that his ticket didn't allow him to. I actually think we owe some people an apology that we made the dance space at that venue tighter than it needed to be because we danced where we weren't allowed. You also have borderline sexually harassed L-Cat, which I do think is wrong, if your life outlook doesn't allow for good and evil, you post is definitely wrong. Of course, you could choose not to believe in right or wrong. In my early post, I said I didn't know if I believed in God, that wasn't meant to say that I am an agnostic. I most definitely believe in a power greater than myself and that their are energies and forces in this world that can not be explained, but our very real. I meant I don't believe in God necessarily in a Judeo/Christian sense.

Found, I'm sorry I fed into the fire and just didn't look the other way. I always try to make sure I state that I am sure ducats is a better person than he is perceived on these boards to be.

Were all ass holes and were all gentleman just depends on how we act and come off in the moment. The same guy you hated when you met him might be your best friend down the line. The guy you thought was creepy when you met him, could be your future husband.

Now you want to get back to the music. Will you be in Boston buddy? We miss you Found and haven't seen you in a while. I guess JGB Brooklyn Bowl will be the next time I see you.

Sorry for my post straying way off course from the threads title of Boston Show 6/1/12, but this is the general discussion part of the forums and I figure its really all fair game. Peace, love, and music.

u need to go read up on agnostic/atheist

• Forum MVP

Rick my man, I can't wait to see you. I miss you all and can't wait to see all of you. Going through some difficult things in my life right now unfortunately. Could definitely use some healing and support through the music any my family here.

I will be at both JGB shows in Brooklyn. If I can swing it, I might do a Philly show or two. All really depends on work. And I do NEED to work Rick. Lots of bills to pay...

As for the May East Coast Tour, I got a bunch of dates lined up. Dave Tarlowe memorial, Terrapin Nation, Mighty High Fest, Englewood, Princeton, Tarrytown, Brooklyn Bowl, Penns Peak. Also got a couple maybes thrown in there that will probably turn into definites as tour nears such as New Haven, Huntington, and most importantly Philly. Boston is probably out of the cards right now but ya never know.

As for the ducats thing. That's your call. In real life, I do agree. You can't just ignore your problems. But on these here boards, one can ignore or block another user so they don't have to read their posts. I hate that I'm even talking about this because I really don't even care about ducats, but I do want my friends to enjoy themselves on the board. Its obvious that ducats thrives off the attention he gets and loves to piss all over everyone. I guarantee that if we were all to just ignore him and not respond to his posts, he would fade away. I don't see any reason to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. He has made his stance on this board quite clear.

Plus, why would you ever want to spend a night on his couch when I'm keeping your spot in my bed warm??

• Forum MVP

see , a whole hour went by and life is good again ... because :dsorocks:

Rick and Brian , you know I have ADD , so I cant read any post over five lines :D ... so I just hit the LIKE button on your post because I'm sure I would like them , cause I like you guys !!! :)

• Forum MVP

u need to go read up on agnostic/atheist

Found and others not trying to continue the Ducats discussion please do not read. You will not find that this post pertains to the Boston show or about the music of hte GD. Although, I believe the following subject matter to pertain very deeply to music of the GD, as I find the feelings I get listening to the music and at shows, to delve into the realm of the supernatural. I will respond to your post to Found. I have a lot of downtime.

I don't need to read up on athiest/agnostic.

I did 4 years of Catholic high school and another 5 at a Catholic University (which also happens to be one of the top schools in the world). I was required to take 4 years of Religion at high school and 2 classes at Georgetown. I have a very sound understanding of what both of those words mean. I could see how you could place me in the agnostic group due to my previous comments. My comments weren't meant to continue to straddle the fence; I want to make it clear that I am believer. I am not a doubter. I do share with the agnostics in that I can't say that my belief system is definitively correct. I don't support organize Religion because they all have tennets they claim you must believe in order to believe. If we knew each other, you would know that I know what both of those words mean. I believe very strongly in my beliefs. I have no doubt that my beliefs are working and correct for me. I just don't feel that my beliefs should be forced on others. I would love to meet in person and share a glass of water and discuss Religion and Philosophy with you until the wee hours of the morning. Despite my chosen path in life, I am at heart still an academic. I love to learn and I am sure you could teach me somethings. I would probably even gain a stronger understanding of atheist/agnostic after our conversation.

Pascal would agree with you that staddling the fence is not an option. The proof or existence of God can not be proven through reason. However, the advantages of believing (admittance to heaven) far out way the advantages of not believing (going to Hell), if it turns out that Heaven, Hell, and God are real. Therefore, he argued in Pascal's Wager that it is better to have faith and believe because of the consequences of not believing. I respect you for having convictions in your reason and choosing not to believe in faith despite the potentialities of your decision. I am a firm believer in rationality and your stance is more than valid in my eyes. Pascal was very aware that a highly rational person saying he has faith and pertending to have faith doesn't really have faith, but as some around here know the saying, "fake it til you make it." Pascal would argue that believing or pretending to believe can lead one to eventually really accepting God and having faith.

My father recently passed (I am wary of sharing this with you because you make hurtful comments and although almost a year has past, the pain I still feel is very real and I really would appreciate if you would show some sensitivity about the subject). His passing and the love/pain I continue to feel can not be explained rationally either. I know your going to offer me a study or at least knowledge of a study, that love is chemical reaction in the brain and is not someting supernatrual or beyond reason, but I most definitely believe in love and that love is more than a chemical reaction. If I can believe in love (something I don't fully understand or believe in), I can believe in the existence of God. This argument for the supernatrual has been offered by many philosophers throughout human history.

Sorry kids. I know I turned the sand box into a classroom. The classroom isn't nearly as fun as the playground, but I am hurting for real discussions at this point in my life. I haven't been in a classroom in almost 2 years. Ducats, despite my percieved insensitivty on his part, at least challenges,m and probes my mind into thought. If this post isn't for you, don't read it or don't respond to it.

• Forum MVP

Ducats backed away. I'm going to assume out of love and respect.

I think he's just waiting for a choice post to pounce on ... AND , I think he's an alter ego of a forum member , AND , someone we know from NJ ... I also think the screen name ducats has nothing to do with morning dew or cats down under , I think it is an innuendo sort of name , and I'll leave it at that ... I could be wrong , AND , I've been wrong before , BUT ...

anyone care to discuss my thoughts ... Class? Anyone? Anyone? :rofl:

Archived