talkin to myself.....

ducats

• Forum MVP

It's never good to say too much. Its good to know things, not so good to think bad things, but SAYING, much less WRITING bad things on the internet is pretty lame and useless. Plant a seed of love today, harvest a rainbow tomorrow!

and giggle more, people! creepy posters and bs and all that rot kinda melts away when you got the hot silly laughter on it....

Ducats, if you ever run into Mango at a show, do yourself a favor, keep your hands to yourself and your mouth shut. There are only 2 outcomes, one is you wind up in a jail cell and the other is the hospital, neither one makes for a good night at a show.

Peace,

Joe

Guest crazy digits

I'm sorry folks..I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself when I wrote that...people who know me, know i was joshin...ducats, love you buddy..we all do...no purple face, I promise..

Guest L~Cat

I'm sorry folks..I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself when I wrote that...people who know me, know i was joshin...ducats, love you buddy..we all do...no purple face, I promise..

you know, bix, I knew you were too....and I was laughing thinking about you laughing, though it takes a special kind of person to understand your humor. you got problems.

Archived