7.22 > AllGood

Tea

• Forum MVP

Who's got the goods from Allgood? 'Life' kept me from attending this so I am wondering what I may have missed > something good - no doubt about that. Little help..... :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

Original Setlist:

China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider ; Feel Like A Stranger ; Bertha ; You Ain't Women Enough ; My And My Uncle > Big River ; Deal ; Alligator > Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad > Fire On The Mountain > One More Saturday Night

Looks like a little bit of everything here. Tasty.

Can't wait for Ashville > Enjoy the breather DSO!

• Forum MVP

Ah, the old Something Other than Scarlet>Fire ploy! Nice!

Good looking set!

Yeah, really good looking set, indeed.

I can enjoy the ploy that you speak of...I like the unpredictability and I've found the dso Scarlet>Ruben & Cherise to be a rather intricate weaving of beauty for sure! I haven't noticed that in ant recent set lists but I guess you just never know what's around the next corner...

Happy Summer!

Good news--All Good is u on archive.org and it is fantastic!

http://archive.org/d...00.mk41v.flac24

:headbang:

Indeed, the band is so ON FIRE !!! Jeff's leads are scorching hot throughout, Eaton answering back with powerful chops, Barraco dancing wildly on the keys, and the rest of the band playing at their absolute peak. Just WOW! This recording is also very crisp, and contains just the right amount of crowd banter to make it warm and easy on the ears. Cannot wait to see you all in NJ next month!

Archived