Munhall, PA

2muchfun

• Forum MVP

7/31/71 in case anybody is interested. RK on drums. Filler: Till the Morning Comes

no sign of Dino or Lisa all night. Some Fat Tuesday banter

5 shows in 7 nights...My fix needs to last to Jubilee

Elective, 84, 73, 77, and 71 show....WOW...DSO...DSO...DSO

• Forum MVP

7/31/71 in case anybody is interested. RK on drums. Filler: Till the Morning Comes

Cool show.  Some firsts for the Dead.  Mr. Charlie, Sugarlee

Cool show. Some firsts for the Dead. Mr. Charlie, Sugarlee

Darn cell phone...what I want to say is bring us a rocking good show in Richmond...love the club you are playing in and have friends coming in for the show!

• Forum MVP

So....

Truckin', Sugaree, Mr. Charlie, Mama Tried, Big Railroad Blues, Hard To Handle, Loser, Playin' In The Band-> Dark Star-> Bird Song, El Paso, Me And Bobby McGee

Bertha, Big Boss Man, Me & My Uncle, Deal, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Sing Me Back Home, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, Not Fade Away-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Darkness Jam-> Not Fade Away, E:Uncle John's Band-> E: Johnny B. Goode

F:  Till the AM Comes

Good freaking God!  Darkness Jam and all....?

:wacko:  :blink: 

• Forum MVP

Weird, my part of that post was the thing about new tunes for the dead but it wrote it in the quote box.  Sorry

not your fault , Rob , some things here are not functioning at a 100 % , Taper Ron is working on all the issues , but some things here may be a little off for a bit ...

• Forum MVP

I can say that it is a tad more difficult to use it by phone. As TR noted and others have certainly noticed, the bar links across the top are blocking things. But just being able to have this place to come and share is a blessing, period. And I'm also the poster child for operator error. Also, I get a lot of 404s when I go to some of those other sites I like so much.

Archived