Look out, mama...

chuckvegas

• Forum MVP

Hey folks, I thought you'd like to know that cusnjohn will once again be cotoasting another Toast & Jam show with the mighty Chris Diestler. They're doing an all Neil Young show to commemorate his 70th birthday. It is hard to believe that another icon of my youth is turning the big 7-0 but time really does fly while you are having fun!

The show is this Thursday night from 8-10 Mountain Standard Time. Go to http://www.santafe.com/ and scroll down, click on the KBAC icon with the roadrunner on it (Radio Free Sante Fe) and then follow directions to stream.

• Forum MVP

I will try to keep it down too. And just wait until I run this by my source...there will be a lively discussion. But I do feel better about myself since we still have 2 years to party before we are both officially old and older. So we have that going for us.

• Forum MVP

I will try to keep it down too. And just wait until I run this by my source...there will be a lively discussion. But I do feel better about myself since we still have 2 years to party before we are both officially old and older. So we have that going for us.

^^^ KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE!!! 

Archived