Concord NH 11/24

found

• Forum MVP

Thanks LBF!

Always nice to see a Big RxR and LIG pop-up.  A TOO sandie with a Drums/Space in the middle is always special not to mention a VISIONS in the big ballad slot!  I don't think I've seen Jeff perform a Visions yet - just waiting for my turn ~ One of my all-time faves.

Psyched to see Scarlet pop up as an encore ~ just wonder how they kept it from melting into Fire?!?  74-76 vesion I guess :)

• Forum MVP

Thanks LBF!

Always nice to see a Big RxR and LIG pop-up.  A TOO sandie with a Drums/Space in the middle is always special not to mention a VISIONS in the big ballad slot!  I don't think I've seen Jeff perform a Visions yet - just waiting for my turn ~ One of my all-time faves.

Psyched to see Scarlet pop up as an encore ~ just wonder how they kept it from melting into Fire?!?  74-76 vesion I guess :)

When the clock is ticking you take what you can get:-)

Just got to say after doing the hippie two step for twenty years and then a couple year break from it and then plugging in for a night. Must say DSO has evolved into a great product. Always great to see my old friend Rob on keys and the fact that on a setlist level the sky is not the limit but the place to take off from. The new bass player seems very worthy and its just great to have the GD experience in these nice little theaters. Thanks for providing good air to live free in!

• Forum MVP

Thanks LBF!

When the clock is ticking you take what you can get:-)

Right on RB.  I just spin that wheel and hope that it comes up big when I go.  Too bad the sample size is smaller than I need it to be - It is what it is tho!  Always happy with what DSO hands off to me :) 

Archived