Paramount 12/30/13

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

My roommates hate me, at least some, who else does not stay up this late after an electric night of musical bliss?  Back to back.....Winterland:} Happiness is measured in so many ways.   I find a good gauge is through smiles, and I smiled all night:}!!!!!!

Thanks for another showing that moved the feat, and touched the heart.

At times, many times, I really can not believe what I am hearing.  Still blown back by DSO, and the genius they produce!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Oh wow...just wow! 6/7 and now 6/8?!?! Tough to imagine 6/9 2nite but I guess it's possible.

So happy for everyone who is seeing this - DSO is pegging high and looking to craft another gear. WTF!

• Forum MVP

Amazing show. Really blown away. It was like Philly was a little more mellow just to blow our minds even more on the 2nd winter land show. The second set party got started with really upbeat berthas and good lovin and the energy never stopped. Eyes was amazing. Maybe the highlight of the show. GDTRFB was so explosive everyone in the joint was jumping up and down. I assumed that had to be the finale as it was one of the most intense long fast ones I've ever heard. It seemed like 10 minutes but I'm not a great judge of time...and just when u thought it was at its crescendo they took it up another notch then another. The crowd that remained went crazy. (What's up with these New Yorkers leaving the show early. Wtf). Then they pop a rockin Johnny B Goode to finish the 2nd set and keep the sweat flowing. All I saw was people saying Wow at the end of that set. I've never danced harder than that show. Great time. ..oh yeah then just to encore the epic show we get a beautiful Brokedown Palace. Perfect.

Archived